weekly Leebert's 52 for 2020. Week 23 - Hidden.

Loving the intervalometer self portrait. Definitely on theme! The close up of the monogrammed paper is also rather lovely - my other analogue bad habit is fountain pens and that's making me itch to dig out one of my flex nibs...
Thank you. I have a thing about fountain pens too. There is just a certain something when you write with one :)

Nice close up image Lee
Thank you Mark.

Great macro shot.. lots of detail and texture.
Thanks Helen.

Nice close up of your P Lee, nice to see the paper texture.
Thank you Clive.

Thanks for taking the time to pop in and comment (y)

Beeautyful Bees :)

Hi Lee, just a little catch up as I'm so behind with commenting at the moment. Your 'Aluminium Alium' image for Flora stood out for me due to the unusual design and lovely OOF background behind the pointy details; well spotted. Both of your latest images are top quality - the letter P is a wonderful close-up image, showing all the fine texture of the paper, and the pair of bees are super sharp - I like seeing their surroundings too rather than an extreme close-up of just the bees (y)

It's nice to see one bee helping out another I assume it was giving it a piggy back Lee?

Really well done on that shot. I don't think I've ever seen need like that before.

Great shot for more than one Lee, good and sharp in the right places.
Thank you Dave.

excellent shot :clap:
Thanks Allan.

Beeautyful Bees :)
Many thanks Dave.

And looks like soon to be many many more than one... Great shot - lovely and sharp where it needs to be, and great find!
I hope so. We need more Bees of all types. Thank you.

Lovely shot for more then 1 Lee nicely seen.
Thank you Mark.

Bee love, I bet that has to be done carefully. Nice photo Lee
Yes! I would say you're right there Clive. Thanks.

Well spotted and perfect timing too.
Thank you Stan.

Hi Lee, just a little catch up as I'm so behind with commenting at the moment. Your 'Aluminium Alium' image for Flora stood out for me due to the unusual design and lovely OOF background behind the pointy details; well spotted. Both of your latest images are top quality - the letter P is a wonderful close-up image, showing all the fine texture of the paper, and the pair of bees are super sharp - I like seeing their surroundings too rather than an extreme close-up of just the bees (y)
Thank you very much for your catch up Andrea.

Bee-autiful bees shot. Not something I’ve ever witnessed. You did well to spot them.
Thank you.

Well spotted Lee.. and good capture.
Thanks Helen.

It's nice to see one bee helping out another I assume it was giving it a piggy back Lee?
Thanks Chris. I have no idea. I defer to your knowledge in this area ;)

Cheeky! Smashing photo (if you pardon the pun)
Lol! Thanks David :)

Really well done on that shot. I don't think I've ever seen need like that before.
Thank you Dominic. I have only seen it once before but almost in the same place.

Many thanks all for taking the time to pop in and comment. It is much appreciated. (y)

Week 18 - (I love) Music and High Key Technique.

I love all kinds of music and like to listen on the go. I bought these IEMs a little while back as a treat for myself. I like the way they tend to fall together in kind of a heart shape when I put them down so that gave me an idea for the theme...

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iWgX88]
Week 18 - (I love) music. by Lee Francis, on Flickr[/URL]

They are 5 way (1 bass, 2 mid and 2 treble drivers). I have no idea how they fit it all in!

Thanks for looking in :)

Great high key image Lee.

Great shot and lovely exposure for High Key with lovely detailing.

Great high key image very well composed with great details in the wire and ear buds

Music
Good composition and high-key.
I do like a good quality set of headphones (earbuds), but as I mainly listen to music at work in all weathers, using tools (hand tools not machinery) that tend to get caught on the cable, headphones don't tend to last too long. I suppose a Bluetooth set would be the answer.

Bloody hell. I bet they sound impressive.
They do look rather nice.
Works nicely as a high key image, and that nice/handy (and actually quite funny) that they naturally rest in a heart shape :)
Thank you Tim. I am quite pleased with them :)

Nice high key image and well composed, nice bit of kit too.
Thank you Allan.

Lovely High key shot Lee, very nicely done.
Thanks Dave.

Nicely composed High Key image for Music Lee
Thank you Mark.

Lovely high key shot - the heart composition makes it, but it would be good any way. And impressive set of kit!
Many thanks.

Great high key image Lee.
Thanks Chris.

Lovely composition Lee and a nice high key shot.
Thank you Pete.

Great shot and lovely exposure for High Key with lovely detailing.
Thank you Helen.

Well composed high key image
Thanks Phil.

Nice simple high key shot for music, very good composition.
Thanks Clive.

Lovely composition. I can imagine that being used for a marketing shot! Sweet looking headphones too. High key works [emoji4]
Thank you for your kind words.

Great high key image very well composed with great details in the wire and ear buds
Thank you again Mark :)

Bang on theme and technique. Clever and well processed too.
Thank you David.

Music
Good composition and high-key.
I do like a good quality set of headphones (earbuds), but as I mainly listen to music at work in all weathers, using tools (hand tools not machinery) that tend to get caught on the cable, headphones don't tend to last too long. I suppose a Bluetooth set would be the answer.
Many thanks Dominic. The wires go over the ears on these so the cable for them could go down your back I guess. I suspect cables and tools is never a good combination!

Many thanks all for taking the time to comment.

Very colourful Lee (y)

Back