Weekly Lindsay56's 2019 TP-52 Wk6 "Waiting" added

OP
OP
Lindsay56
Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
@GarethB @Allan.H @BobBCN Thanks chaps, the feedback is encouraging me to continue with this type of shooting - I've never had the nerve for Street really, but sitting in the bistro/cafe/bar place with the camera sitting on the table, screen flipped up and just fiddling with settings whilst watching what the lens saw in LiveView was easy, after a while, especially whilst casually sipping at a peppermint tea. I was able to set ISO to 400, to avoid too much noise although it could have gone higher, and playing with different combinations of aperture and speed thanks to the stability of the table as a base - it worked well.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
No. 1 and 3 for me - I can't decide which as both are very good and perfect for the theme. I think I would err towards no.1 but I would like to see the shot from a higher viewpoint if that makes sense.

OP
OP
Lindsay56
Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
No. 1 and 3 for me - I can't decide which as both are very good and perfect for the theme. I think I would err towards no.1 but I would like to see the shot from a higher viewpoint if that makes sense.
Interesting - I do plan to go back (it's a regular spot for us) with the EM10, but I'm not sure I've the nerve to shoot from a higher level. We'll have to see.