ROBW_UK 2020 52 Thread - week 14 Time

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
Ability - that is quite a collection you have there, plenty to be looking at.
Winter - Lovely woodland scene, nicely captured

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Rob,
Fits the theme nicely.
I feel there might have been a better composition. Typically you try to give vehicle shots somewhere for the vehicle to move into, it fits better with what your brain expects. Obviously rules are there to be broken for effect, but I don't see the effect you may be going with, with this.
Again, I don't know what constrainsts you had. For all I know it wasn't possible to give more space at the front, but my suggestion for this would be to try to get more space in front.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Nice bit of kit. It's obviously parked up so doesn't need any space to move into for me as it's not moving.

OP
OP
Robw_uk
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Rob,
Fits the theme nicely.
I feel there might have been a better composition. Typically you try to give vehicle shots somewhere for the vehicle to move into, it fits better with what your brain expects. Obviously rules are there to be broken for effect, but I don't see the effect you may be going with, with this.
Again, I don't know what constrainsts you had. For all I know it wasn't possible to give more space at the front, but my suggestion for this would be to try to get more space in front.
thanks - not my vehicle and parked. In front was a gate and fence so limited with what I could do...

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Nice little moon buggy image.
I see them being used quite a bit on landfill sites by the service guys, moving small items or personnel

OP
OP
Robw_uk
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Dendrodrium(sp?) orchid. Single soft box flash camera right. Sony A7 + 50mm lens. These are the sort of shots I loved doing years ago. Needed to unearth second soft box for camera left to get a light whiter background

Dendrodrium by Robert Worth, on Flickr