ROBW_UK 2020 52 Thread - week 14 Time

Nice composition. I might have been tempted to crop out some of the background trees.

Ability - that is quite a collection you have there, plenty to be looking at.
Winter - Lovely woodland scene, nicely captured

I'm pretty sure you got that spot on Robert.

Yep - nice :)

Cool mode of transort there. Nice image which is on theme.

Hi Rob,
Fits the theme nicely.
I feel there might have been a better composition. Typically you try to give vehicle shots somewhere for the vehicle to move into, it fits better with what your brain expects. Obviously rules are there to be broken for effect, but I don't see the effect you may be going with, with this.
Again, I don't know what constrainsts you had. For all I know it wasn't possible to give more space at the front, but my suggestion for this would be to try to get more space in front.

Nice bit of kit. It's obviously parked up so doesn't need any space to move into for me as it's not moving.

Hi Rob,
Fits the theme nicely.
I feel there might have been a better composition. Typically you try to give vehicle shots somewhere for the vehicle to move into, it fits better with what your brain expects. Obviously rules are there to be broken for effect, but I don't see the effect you may be going with, with this.
Again, I don't know what constrainsts you had. For all I know it wasn't possible to give more space at the front, but my suggestion for this would be to try to get more space in front.
thanks - not my vehicle and parked. In front was a gate and fence so limited with what I could do...

Book - Simple but effective and perfect for your chosen title.
Transport - Unusual looking Vehicle good choice

Nice little moon buggy image.
I see them being used quite a bit on landfill sites by the service guys, moving small items or personnel

Book - well executed and works perfectly for the theme.
Transport - interesting vehicle, and something I wish we could have at work for sure.

Book - Nice High Key image nicely exposed

Transport - Good take on the them good to see it in it's natural environment too

I like that Robert!
Especially the way the fence is fenced in by the holly

Dendrodrium(sp?) orchid. Single soft box flash camera right. Sony A7 + 50mm lens. These are the sort of shots I loved doing years ago. Needed to unearth second soft box for camera left to get a light whiter background

Dendrodrium by Robert Worth, on Flickr

Back