weekly rpn's 52 Photo Challenge 2022 - Week 52 SHOWCASE and COMPLETE

That really draws me in. Nice bit of creative industrial architecture and nicely lit.

A very atmospheric shot and you got the starburst on the lights too. It leads the eye very nicely.

Reactions: rpn
This is a nice one Stan, very well exposed and composed.

A PABD (Post And Be Damned) shot for this week. I manage to escape the big freeze in UK and enjoying a 3 weeks break here in sunny 22°C Cyprus so I have limited photographic equipment and props with me. This shot was taken this morning in a supermarket with an iPhone X. I think, at least, it fit the theme.

Week 49 Tools

Tools by Stan, on Flickr

Nice busy shot - they'll not sell much of that at the moment!

Nice line up of tools Stan. Some look so sharp you could cut your finger on them....

Pete

I think it fits the bill well Stan, it almost looks like you're standing over it and shooting downwards.

Nice busy shot - they'll not sell much of that at the moment!

Thank you, Dave. Surprisingly flowers are still in full bloom here but the temperature is getting cooler by the day.

Nice line up of tools Stan. Some look so sharp you could cut your finger on them....

Pete

Thanks, Pete.

Tool - fits the bill perfectly
Construction - good clear and sharp shot

Tools - nicely squared up and fits the bill.

Construction - I didn't spot this in the main thread - not sure if I missed it? Lots of construction going on. Nicely captured under those blue skies! Lots of rain here now - you're not missing anything. Enjoy your break.

Tools - nicely squared up and fits the bill.

Construction - I didn't spot this in the main thread - not sure if I missed it? Lots of construction going on. Nicely captured under those blue skies! Lots of rain here now - you're not missing anything. Enjoy your break.

Thanks, Bebop. I don't know what happens to my photo link in the main thread. I think I didn't click the "Post Reply" button.

That's a good one Stan, suits the challenge well.

Have a great Christmas!

Ticky box thingie works well :)

Here we are the final image for the 2022 52 Challenge. When I very first started this 52 malarkey back in 2011 I would not have thought I could complete one never mind 9.
A quick stats for the year are; nearly 5,000 photos taken with 750 keepers. 2 make into Flickr 'in explore', the highest view in Flickr is 7,700 but not 'in explore'.
I pick this one for this year's final image and is my personal favourite.

Week 52 Showcase

Ain’t No River Wide Enough by Stan, on Flickr

Bleeding ell Stan, That is a cracker, lovely sky. Is it near to where you live or just lucky being in the right place at the right time?

Pete

Bleeding ell Stan, That is a cracker, lovely sky. Is it near to where you live or just lucky being in the right place at the right time?

Pete

Cheers Pete. Its very near to where I live actually my son's house is on the opposite bank of the river to where I took the shot behind those trees on the right. I was just lucky with the cloud formation that evening.

Belter of a shot Stan :)

Fantastic image, you can't beat a good sunset on a lovely river. Well done on finishing and happy new year

Belter of a shot Stan :)

Thanks, Dave,

Fantastic image, you can't beat a good sunset on a lovely river. Well done on finishing and happy new year

Cheers, Jim. Rivers and lochs (lakes) are not too far away. A happy and healthy New Year to you too.

One amazing sky and some amazing stats... beats me by a country mile! Well done.

Back