Spotted a togger : Part 3

:LOL: Dave, you already got a shot of me on a last visit to Birkacre so now we are quits :p

I still have to sign Roo up as a TP Junior member so we can post some of his photos.

Cheers

Dawn :)

I managed to get my son 'Titch' set up with a junior account. membership clearly marked junior member, and access denied to the Nude / Glamour section - it wasn't a problem to set up at all. (y)

So as not to stay off topic.... Here is my latest togger shot. a couple captured at Pembroke Castle.

2toggers.jpg

as you can see, these are NOT junior members. :)

Last edited:
I saw this togger and thought of this thread but couldn't overcome my 'shyness', so I fired from the hip (and got lucky):

IMG_1397.jpg

I expect ebay will be seeing an upsurge in sea damaged camera sales very soon... :wacky:

A pretty good chance there were a few getting far too close, at 1 point I was a good 200 yards back from the sea front and it was still spraying that far in. Luckily I was in a car for most of my shots.

I'm confused. If that's an add-on viewfinder on top of his camera, what's he looking through?

He'll be using the external viewfinder for framing and the built in one for focusing using the rangefinder patch since the internal VF doesn't have framelines for that particular lens he's using. What he should do is just set the lens to its hyperfocal distance and only use the external one, it's a wide lens so it's not like he'll have a shallow DOF anyway. Unless, he's put on a 75/90mm and didn't bother taking the external off.

Last edited:
No she hasn't. Or did you mean the hood? She's got the hood on reversed; quite a few photographers do this to keep it out of the way but still have it handy. You can't do this with every hood as with some lenses it interferes with focusing or zooming.

Last edited:
She's got the hood on reversed; quite a few photographers do this to keep it out of the way but still have it handy.
good to know I'm not the only one to do this :p
the missus said someone was taking a picture of me recently and I half expected to see myself on this page having the pee ripped out of me :LOL:

Looks like the photographer version of the guy from "True Grit".

"Do you like my picture?"

"Sorry son, I can do nothing for you..."

2011-09-08_dsc0334_edited_web_800px_SPOTTED.jpg

Last edited:
First ever pics from me (so you probably won't be able to see 'em... let me know if it's just me :wacky:).

Looked like a fashion shoot as I passed under the bridge they were on in Camden.

DSC_0027 by NickD71, on Flickr

On the opposite bank of the dragstrip at this years Bulldog bash. My first weekend with a long lens... Yay!

DSC_0388 by NickD71, on Flickr

Back