The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I actually made it out this afternoon for a very short ride due to restrictions, rode to a local Hotel which is presently closed with no one about.
The sun was out today for sure....but really Chilly....! I didn't venture too far.....SO enjoyable..!!

Winter's ride by APM Photography, on Flickr

XH1

I actually made it out this afternoon for a very short ride due to restrictions, rode to a local Hotel which is presently closed with no one about.
The sun was out today for sure....but really Chilly....! I didn't venture too far.....SO enjoyable..!!

Winter's ride by APM Photography, on Flickr

XH1

Looking forward to spring and getting out on my scooter. Maybe I'll post a few pictures of it myself.

Just printed the Shell Station on Fotospeed Platinum Baryta A2 - very pleased (Original Image X100F+WCL+BlackProMist 1/4)

HEM3OVah.jpg

Last edited:
Just printed the Shell Station on Fotospeed Platinum Baryta A2 - very pleased (Original Image X100F+WCL+BlackProMist 1/4)

HEM3OVah.jpg

Now that looks really nice. How you getting on with the filter? I`m still pondering ...

Hello, I am looking for feedback on the Fuji 100/400 for birds in flight with the version 4 firmware on the xt3. Has the update made a big difference in performance? I am currently using a 150/600 Sigma through a Fringer, the only complaints I have are continuous tracking where it is a bit hit and miss but I would like some views on the Fuji before splashing out. Many thanks in advance, Andy.

Not really had enough use to get a full picture, but so far everything has been quite promising. Certainly could help with the sc-fi stuff especially if you start having light sources in the images.

So far so good, and from what i`ve seen online, it`s the best of the bunch for sure. One vid I watched, some guy was comparing the three different ones, and some just looked horrible and almost fake.
I`m defo gonna try spraying a cheapo 77mm uv, and see what I gan get from it. I did pick up one of those anamorphic filters a couple of weeks back, That`s ok, but I think they`re more suited to FF, Still works ok on my 56 though. I just need to compensate in composition for cropping.

So far so good, and from what i`ve seen online, it`s the best of the bunch for sure. One vid I watched, some guy was comparing the three different ones, and some just looked horrible and almost fake.
I`m defo gonna try spraying a cheapo 77mm uv, and see what I gan get from it. I did pick up one of those anamorphic filters a couple of weeks back, That`s ok, but I think they`re more suited to FF, Still works ok on my 56 though. I just need to compensate in composition for cropping.

Do you follow Daniel Sands for Sci-fi inspiration, I bought his zine for my son, and he loves it, lots of lego and baking powder!!!

https://BANNED/sndsphotography

Here are a couple of images I made this morning during my daily walk, with the new 100-400 glass and 1.4xTC, hope you like them:

Hey David @bumper You OK?
Hi Trevor,

I’m okay thanks for asking.
Just not managing to get out with the cameras. Weather has been pants and I have to be careful not to pass COVID on to my wife, been doing lots of moaning around the house and any work that comes in. I keep popping on here a couple of times a week but trying to keep offmy Mac andiPad. Screen time was getting scary! Really longing for a trip out (like many others), the same local areas are getting boring and rammed with idiots.

I got the cameras out yesterday, checked batteries are charged so I may pop into the local woods this week. I’ve been stuck in for a week anyway, road flooded over 4ft deep so couldn’t even get out. I don’t look good in budgie smugglers:ROFLMAO:

(not getting any notification emails for some reason so missed your post Trev)

Last edited:
Hi Trevor,

I’m okay thanks for asking.
Just not managing to get out with the cameras. Weather has been pants and I have to be careful not to pass COVID on to my wife, been doing lots of moaning around the house and any work that comes in. I keep popping on here a couple of times a week but trying to keep offmy Mac andiPad. Screen time was getting scary! Really longing for a trip out (like many others), the same local areas are getting boring and rammed with idiots.

I got the cameras out yesterday, checked batteries are charged so I may pop into the local woods this week. I’ve been stuck in for a week anyway, road flooded over 4ft deep so couldn’t even get out. I don’t look good in budgie smugglers:ROFLMAO:

(not getting any notification emails for some reason so missed your post Trev)

Glad you're doing OK @bumper (y)

Back