The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

I was wondering if I was in the right place for a minute. All this Fuji talk and where are you going @Dave70D? Come back! Seriously I have more time this time around, but in 2017 I really struggled to get any of the images in on time.

Anyway I just popped in to remind everyone today is WEDNESDAY and tomorrow is THURSDAY. I seemed to have trouble with that last week :LOL:

Actually going to only have a few days off as my 52 is my drug and I do love it.
On a good note, some of my shots will be with my new X100V when it arrives :D

Well, I'm off up north (yep, further north!) this weekend for a few days. Bound to be a lot of snow when going through the Cairngorms. Let's hope the train windows are clean!!
So thank you Mr Snake for a good theme for me!

Typical, snow was this week, winter theme is next week! Hmmmmmmm thinking cap on

Well, I'm off up north (yep, further north!) this weekend for a few days. Bound to be a lot of snow when going through the Cairngorms. Let's hope the train windows are clean!!

So you arrive and look forward to taking a winter shot when, all the snow melts and it`s sunny for the week :D:p

Actually going to only have a few days off as my 52 is my drug and I do love it.
Is this the point that I say " I told you so?"
:p

Typical, snow was this week, winter theme is next week! Hmmmmmmm thinking cap on

Such a broad theme and people are fixated on snow ;)

Is this the point that I say " I told you so?"
:p

Such a broad theme and people are fixated on snow ;)
No... That's the easy option.... Need to think that's all... With parents up this weekend, and weather permitting, ki may get a bit of time over the weekend

The A939 Crathie to Tomintoul road was closed yesterday due to wintery condition!

take it easy @Dave70D your images will be missed ;)

So going over to Mums this morning on the bus and one of those delivery mopeds flew past us as we stopped, and I said to my self he will crash. OMG about 20 foot past us a car pulled out to turn around and bang he crashed right in to the side of the car, so the bus driver let us all off, when I walked past with Susie he was sitting up but looking very dazed indeed. I just knew it was going to happen too with how fast he came by :eek:

I love idiots like that they keep me in a job ;-) shame it’s such a drain on the NHS though... hope he sat in Brighton A&E long enough to teach him a lesson. :)

Unfortunately riding defensively does not help sometimes, just got back from helping a mate who got knocked off as I followed him into a round about, lost his spleen, broken collar bone, six broken ribs! Big thank you to the ambulance crew, Swindon A&E and Southmeed ICU. Seething at the moron who did not look and clammed he was going too fast, I was catching him up and was only doing twenty miles an hour![emoji35]

Hey Balloo, if you’ve got time might be worth putting that in ink to the crews that attended, Swindon A&E & Southmeed ICU... we get so much flack in the NHS, it is very much appreciated when we get thank you letters [emoji4]
Really hope your mate recovers well, he needs to rest up and plan his next bike :)

Hey Balloo, if you’ve got time might be worth putting that in ink to the crews that attended, Swindon A&E & Southmeed ICU... we get so much flack in the NHS, it is very much appreciated when we get thank you letters [emoji4]
Really hope your mate recovers well, he needs to rest up and plan his next bike :)
Already in hand, our club will be making two large donations and letters of thanks are on there way, bikers look after their own and the emergency services which often save our lives when drivers don't look at roundabouts or do dangerous u turns without checking it is safe to do so. :mad: I understand delivery riders are doing something similar now so the guy you hoped "learnt his lesson" in A&E will get help for his loss of earnings and any possible family he supports wont "learn the lesson" too. Legally I doubt there will be any dispute, since the woman was turning around on a street and as even hostile witnesses have said he was not exceeding the speed limit so the insurance should cover him long term.

Last edited:
Kowingg my luck the train windows will be so dirty that I can't see out them. But I live in hope. Hopefully there will be heating on the train this time - wasn't the last time nor was there a buffet cart - and the time before my train was cancelled - so what's the odds that the only thing I will have to complain about is the windows??

Kowingg my luck the train windows will be so dirty that I can't see out them. But I live in hope. Hopefully there will be heating on the train this time - wasn't the last time nor was there a buffet cart - and the time before my train was cancelled - so what's the odds that the only thing I will have to complain about is the windows??

I`m sure you will have a great time, and get a cracking winter shot (y)

It involved a freezer a lot of ice and one very cold hand, if I can`t think of a shot for winter then it might end up being a joker of some sort :thinking:
I was going to ask was it too cold to get the other hand out of your pocket. I have also been toying with playing with my freezer. The chance of frosty weather here is fairly slim.

I was going to ask was it too cold to get the other hand out of your pocket. I have also been toying with playing with my freezer. The chance of frosty weather here is fairly slim.

Even though we are still having a lot of rain, it is not really winter here so will have a good think.

How wonderfully British we all are, quite quiet on this thread then someone mentions the weather and it's like Piccadilly Circus! Cornwall is sunny and cold but back up to Dartmoor tommorro where I'm hopping there will be lots of the white powdery stuffo_O

Thought it was just us again here, they say storm silly will hit us this weekend.
I was waiting for Storm Ellen but apparently it's now Storm Jorge... make your mind up time :). It'll probably be a wee bit wet n windy!

Well this is going to be a challenge...
Of course just because your climate is different to ours, doesn't mean its not "winter" ;)
Or if you have an archive image, of snowy mountains etc, I'm sure you can be excused for posting it. (y)

Last edited:
Back