Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Sign up thread

After being encouraged by “manxmaid” I am signing up - I did start in 2016 but didn’t get to far so this time I am determined to give it my best shot and get my mojo back.
Welcome back Perry. it was 2015 actually, but we'll forgive you being a year out ;)
I've added you to the spreadsheet and I'm sure @Cobra will be along ot add you to the entrants list shortly :)

After being encouraged by “manxmaid” I am signing up - I did start in 2016 but didn’t get to far so this time I am determined to give it my best shot and get my mojo back.

Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to give it another go and I hope it will help you regain your mojo. It can be a slippery little thing and I think we all lose sight of it from time to time :D

Welcome also to the other new starters and returners. Looks like we're getting a good bunch together for next year :welcome:

Welcome back Perry. it was 2015 actually, but we'll forgive you being a year out ;)
I've added you to the spreadsheet and I'm sure @Cobra will be along ot add you to the entrants list shortly :)

2015 was it really - blimey time has really flown by !!

I'm wavering! I've never managed to complete one :-( though what I did do I enjoyed. I'm going to wait and see what the first theme is as that will be the coin toss, if it makes me want to take it, Im in if not, im out. Game of chance!!

I'm going to wait and see what the first theme is as that will be the coin toss, if it makes me want to take it, Im in if not, im out. Game of chance!!
I guess you have seen the list of themes HERE? (there are a few more to add when I get a round tuit )
They are pulled at random...

Thanks for my spreadsheet colour Tim, it's great!(y)
Sorry for my indecisiveness...I'm just no good at making decisions....or am I?:D
You don't have the freehold on that, have you read my signature? :D

@BobBCN @Carl Hall @Gandalf @Ganton Gunner @karate-ka @Lindsay56 @RazorHoof @rick448 @robj20 @Scots_quine
The rest of the bunch know the drill with the Spreadsheet, but as you're new...
I'll be trying to keep the spreadsheet (link will be posted by @Cobra at sometime around the end of week 1) up to date with the images you've posted, it's a handy tool for checking where you've got to.
Please let me know if I miss anything.
If you would like colours other than the defaults, please lewt me know the colour combination (in hex please - otherwise it's a best guess).

Good luck with your 52s in '19

I am not a fan of my colour :( looks a bit bland to me.
Mind you I am debating getting one of them plug in calibration stick on your screen thingys maybe that will fix it :D
Honestly I am not fussy cheers Peter

Last edited:
Hello.
Been looking for some inspiration and reasons to get the camera back out.
If you will have me I'd like to try and make it to week fifty two in 2019

Hi Chenti,
Welcome aboard :)
I'm sure @Cobra will be along shortly to add you to the entrants list, I've added you to the stats spreadsheet

If you've not seen the guides and how-to post yet, please take a look at:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-for-2019-how-to-guides-and-links.688193/
which will help answer many of the questions you may have.

Most importantly, have fun with the 52, get out there and get shooting :)

Well, I have finally made the transition and parted with the majority of my Canon gear and gone over to Fuji X. Really enjoyed the little attempts I made previously on the 52 challenge so I am going to give it another go. Little bit easier to carry a smaller camera around with me well my thinking ! Let’s see what week one brings us. Have to sort out my Flickr if I can remember the password !

Well, I have finally made the transition and parted with the majority of my Canon gear and gone over to Fuji X. Really enjoyed the little attempts I made previously on the 52 challenge so I am going to give it another go. Little bit easier to carry a smaller camera around with me well my thinking ! Let’s see what week one brings us. Have to sort out my Flickr if I can remember the password !

Welcome to the 52 Chris, just remember it is only fun and ALL your own rules. There`s a few of us Fuji shooters too, like you I came from Canon and love the Fuji`s.

Never done one of these before, I think I've always managed to miss the start.
I think I'll have a go this time, hope I can keep up. :)
Welcome aboard Jon & Chris.
You're now added to the stats spreadsheet and I can see Chris has added you to the entrants list. That makes 35 of us starting 2019 :)

Please take a look at the guides and how-tos at:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-for-2019-how-to-guides-and-links.688193/
which should answer most questions you might have.

Out "tame ???" mod (@Cobra) can help if you get stuck and feel free to ask questions in the discussion thread. we don't (all) bite ;)

Welcome aboard Jon & Chris.
You're now added to the stats spreadsheet and I can see Chris has added you to the entrants list. That makes 35 of us starting 2019 :)

Please take a look at the guides and how-tos at:
which should answer most questions you might have.

Out "tame ???" mod (@Cobra) can help if you get stuck and feel free to ask questions in the discussion thread. we don't (all) bite ;)

I’m in. How do I sign up for this challenge?

Welcome John, have a look through these links on it all.

More victims added to the first post Tim @LC2 :)

Back