Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Sign up thread

I'll join in if I may

Welcome back, Lee. Were you here last year or the year before last?

Thanks. I think it was further back than that. I had a go in 2015 and did a partial one in 2016. I seem to recall I tried again part way through 2017 but did even worse! I was on long term night’s at the time which didn’t do my photography mojo any good at all. Now I’m back on days and a new year is a new start

When @Cobra swings by he'll add you to the entrants list.
I think we are both up to date now Tim?
Just leebert to add to the spread sheet

A BIG thank you to both Tim @LC2 and Chris @Cobra for keeping this challenge and spreadsheet up-to-date. A difficult task at the beginning. (y) :clap:
Thanks Stan its appreciated :)
And of course a big thanks to all those that joined / re-joined.
Its kinda pointless without you Guys & Gals (y)

Thanks. I think it was further back than that. I had a go in 2015 and did a partial one in 2016. I seem to recall I tried again part way through 2017 but did even worse! I was on long term night’s at the time which didn’t do my photography mojo any good at all. Now I’m back on days and a new year is a new start
You're added to the spreadsheet now Lee.
I checked back, your last 52 was 2017, you managed 1 post (Week22 - Minimalism) according to @Dark Knight's spreadsheet. ;)
Good luck with '19

1 on the WoS already ! ;)
I'm never off of it, even when I've posted in the past, that is my pride of place (y)

Is it too late for me to play? I forgot it was a new year :) I'd like to join in, see if I can get past week 16 this year.......

Last edited:
Is it too late for me to play? I forgot it was a new year :) I'd like to join in, see if I can get past week 16 this year.......
Its never too late Jon :)
Tim'll be along shortly to add you to the sheet @LC2

Stupidity might be a factor
It always is :D
I've added you to the list of participants and I'm sure Tim @LC2 will add you to the spread sheet next time he clocks on (y)

Back