TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Just trying to play catch up with the other two and you give me a whole new theme.

I can only blame myself for not joining at the beginning of the year.

Me: "Ooh, they've just announced this week's theme for the photo challenge - it's miniature."
Wife: "What are you going to take a picture of? Your willy?"

:(

My idea exactly! b*****ks [emoji23]

Will need to think harder, clearly. Good shot though :)

So is thursday the new friday:D:p
Sometimes,..... I'm not likely to be around till late Friday and I know how much you lot bitch :p

Me: "Ooh, they've just announced this week's theme for the photo challenge - it's miniature."
Wife: "What are you going to take a picture of? Your willy?"
:(
LOL but OUCH ! :D

That's an interesting theme, I've done Miniature before here with TP in 2013.
I can see a few T/s images coming out, macro too, and maybe even lego ;) loads of scope I feel with this (y)

Now i have three weeks worth to do. Weather looks good for the weekend though so should get them all done.

I'm thinking of making it interesting this year and not allowing myself any processing, straight out of camera jpeg its not totally devoid of processing the camera allows some nice presets but it will be straight off camera onto here.

Last edited:
Second move in six months over. Back in my own abode yesssssss. Now to find the computer and get it set back up....... Still hangin in here. Time to play catch up now. First see what everyone has been doing. Set computer up tomorrow. Keep thinking on catchup images. Weekend sorted. Now where is the wine. Err why have we not got a wine picture thing You? We've got a beer one.

Well it's time for a quick stats update from me...

Entrants 'signed up to 2016' was 90 :)

4 themes in and entries posted - Week :

0 - 42 entries
1 - 63 entries
2 - 58 entries
3 - 24 entries already

Not bad at all I say... well done to all those that have managed to start their challenge :clap:

I feel the first tidy up is due on the sheet, so a little reminder from me, before I have a cull to the 'Wall of Shame' :naughty: at the end of week 4 (five missed themes)

The following have not posted a photo yet, so assume 'life' has unfortunately taken the better of them :(

A Special reminder @ChrisHeathcote who told me on Saturday he was catching up :D

Also approaching the naughty bench - some rightly so :whistle:

1. Chris H
  2. @crazylady Hazel
  3. @Downton Mini Mark
  4. @Happysnapper79 John
  5. @Hefferzzzz Neil
  6. @hypnotic Kev
  7. @kr8
  8. @LarwenceHunterPT Lawrence
  9. @Leroy4bz Leroy
  10. @Lornamower Lorna
  11. @Manxmaid Andrea
  12. @markmjh Mark
  13. @Mightyboosh Andrew
  14. @Sharp Paul
  15. @shreds Ian
  16. @ThyJones Rich
  17. @tim_uk Tim
Hoping you guys are able to start your challenge :)

0 - 42 entries
1 - 63 entries
2 - 58 entries
3 - 24 entries already

Not bad at all I say... well done to all those that have managed to start their challenge :clap:

I feel the first tidy up is due on the sheet, so a little reminder from me, before I have a cull to the 'Wall of Shame' :naughty: at the end of week 4 (five missed themes)

The following have not posted a photo yet, so assume 'life' has unfortunately taken the better of them :(

A Special reminder @ChrisHeathcote who told me on Saturday he was catching up :D

1. Chris H
  2. @crazylady Hazel
  3. @Downton Mini Mark
  4. @Happysnapper79 John
  5. @Hefferzzzz Neil
  6. @hypnotic Kev
  7. @kr8
  9. @Leroy4bz Leroy
  10. @Lornamower Lorna
  11. @Manxmaid Andrea
  12. @markmjh Mark
  13. @Mightyboosh Andrew
  14. @Sharp Paul
  15. @shreds Ian
  16. @ThyJones Rich
  17. @tim_uk Tim
Haha, thanks for the nudge Dean. I've selected my shot for Captive, however I am currently over your part of the world. Once I'm back home this weekend I will start my thread and upload it. I also have an idea for Miniature, just need to dust the lights off :)

Haha, thanks for the nudge Dean. I've selected my shot for Captive, however I am currently over your part of the world. Once I'm back home this weekend I will start my thread and upload it. I also have an idea for Miniature, just need to dust the lights off :)
Yay !!! nice one Chris, the suspense is really building now , so no pressure :D

Seriously, I look forward to seeing what you come up with (y)

0 - 42 entries
1 - 63 entries
2 - 58 entries
3 - 24 entries already

1. Chris H
  2. @crazylady Hazel
  3. @Downton Mini Mark
  4. @Happysnapper79 John
  5. @Hefferzzzz Neil
  6. @hypnotic Kev
  7. @kr8
  9. @Leroy4bz Leroy
  10. @Lornamower Lorna
  11. @Manxmaid Andrea
  12. @markmjh Mark
  13. @Mightyboosh Andrew
  14. @Sharp Paul
  15. @shreds Ian
  16. @ThyJones Rich
  17. @tim_uk Tim

Wow I can't believe you keep track of every entrant and entry. :wideyed: Amazing work and thanks! It's interesting seeing the stats! (y)

0 - 42 entries
1 - 63 entries
2 - 58 entries
3 - 24 entries already

1. Chris H
  2. @crazylady Hazel
  3. @Downton Mini Mark
  4. @Happysnapper79 John
  5. @Hefferzzzz Neil
  6. @hypnotic Kev
  7. @kr8
  9. @Leroy4bz Leroy
  10. @Lornamower Lorna
  11. @Manxmaid Andrea
  12. @markmjh Mark
  13. @Mightyboosh Andrew
  14. @Sharp Paul
  15. @shreds Ian
  16. @ThyJones Rich
  17. @tim_uk Tim

I've got a few ideas put not had time to take the images yet I will hopefully be getting up to date this weekend.......:exit:

Wow I can't believe you keep track of every entrant and entry. :wideyed: Amazing work and thanks! It's interesting seeing the stats! (y)
@Dark Knight is guardian of "The Spreadsheet" where you can check what you've done / missed, which weeks were which theme etc.
It's an interesting resource (even if you do sometime have to nudge him when he misses your thread posts ;) )

@Dark Knight is guardian of "The Spreadsheet" where you can check what you've done / missed, which weeks were which theme etc.
It's an interesting resource (even if you do sometime have to nudge him when he misses your thread posts ;) )
Hah, wow! Thanks for the link! I've heard The Spreadsheet mentioned several times and wondered if it was an actual thing :p

Why are some people colour coded? Does that mean anything?

Back