TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Please avoid any train themes this week as I can't think of any lines open around this way until Feb!
LOL They are your shoe horns, I don't "pick" train themes :D

Is it nearly February yet?

So anyway ... thanks DK, that's interesting, puts things into perspective. Only yesterday I was a whole week behind with 80 unmade critical comments undone.

I now feel liberated all over. o_O

Oh yes the infamous Norfolk Mafia. It's Ok though I had an invite and I found a couple of stick-on fingers to help me fit in :D
Steady Chris, with the additional fingers you WILL get the urge to sleep with your sister and marry your cousin :D

Wow I can't believe you keep track of every entrant and entry. :wideyed:....
Neither can I :LOL:

Is it nearly February yet?

So anyway ... thanks DK, that's interesting, puts things into perspective. Only yesterday I was a whole week behind with 80 unmade critical comments undone.

I now feel liberated all over. o_O
Glad I helped David :D

@Dark Knight is guardian of "The Spreadsheet" where you can check what you've done / missed, which weeks were which theme etc.
It's an interesting resource (even if you do sometime have to nudge him when he misses your thread posts ;) )
Ahhhh well, yes maybe I do miss the odd one :D

The colour coding means we nagged DK to add some colour to our rows :)
It sure do make it pur-ritty :geek:

I've got a few ideas put not had time to take the images yet I will hopefully be getting up to date this weekend.......:exit:
Believe it when we see it Mark :LOL:

Last edited:
I'm in work sitting with a cup of tea thinking oh good its Friday another theme.......:banana: oh wait it's only Thursday :sulk:

Oh well I'm off to try and comment on some of the images posted:)

I'm Happy to announce that this weeks theme has been drawn early (y)

Busy week means I haven't yet commented on as many images as I'd like, but some fantastic submissions this week.

I must be close to getting on the naughty list......I have shots on my camera just not had chance to sort them out and post them yet!
Ooo pour a beer, pull up a chair folks, I'll get the ducking stool set up :D

Happy, how apt is that 'cos today is my birthday so HAPPY birthday to me. :beer:

Image wise, I better get my camera ready and on standby 'cos my granddaughter is visiting from Edinburgh this weekend and hopefully able to capture a happy moment.

Back