TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Not my fault, don't shoot the messenger :p
Blame the old bag .....

Well that is the one with the themes, that gets dipped into once a week :D

I will put away the weapons for now, but just this once you can't use the it's not me excuse every week!

I was being kind to you and not tagging our previous godly TP52 overlord ;)
LOL Ah OK it becomes clear now :D

"Captive" :thinking: ... erm ...

Animals in a Zoo :)

remember where you heard it first.
All to easy as I said in my submission this week, and avoided the bleedin' obvious :D

Caught up on comments, but can't comment on any catchup posts, I'm afraid.

Some cracking submissions so far :clap:

Cheers.
Andy... now what is your system for keeping up with comments, I really struggle to remember whose I have done for each week :D

Andy... now what is your system for keeping up with comments, I really struggle to remember whose I have done for each week :D

I know what you mean DK - I personally look through the pics only thread and comment on ones I can either help offer some advice to or ones I really like, there is no way I could comment on everybodies and a lot of time it would end up being stuff that has already been said.

I go to the post your images here thread, and comment on the new posts.

I have to say I generally use the "like" button if I think something is particularly good but I don't really have anything constructive to say. I know it's lazy...

Actually how hard would it be for the admins to add a rating mod to the forum?

I'm certainly not keeping up with other peoples posts as much as I'd like, but as mentioned before, it has quite often already been said by the time I get there.
Really enjoying ALL of your images and interpretations though.

The problem with that is that people would use it without explanation and would rate their friends higher or just give reciprocal ratings (you rate me 1, I'll rate you 1), I've seen it happen on other forums and it then turns into a rating competition. I think if you really can find nothing to say, don't comment.If it's all been said by the time you get there then just agree with other comments.

The like button is a bit of a contentious subject, quite a few of us would like to see it go TBH.
This is not facebook, its photo forum, when it was introduced, the comments dropped off dramatically, ( as a few of us predicted)
I can't see it being built on or added to.

It's been a great theme this week ....well picked Cobra :) so many excellent interpretations of the topic.
I try to keep up by hopping in most days, at least then there's usually only a few new posts, otherwise it gets a bit daunting.
Is it really only Tuesday :(
No its Weds :p
And I'll pass on your thanks to my "lucky dip bag" I'm sure it'll appreciate it :D

Do you not think that happens to some extent as it is anyway? Even with comments made....
It happens forum wide, and is even used as a weapon at times, someone say's something and you can almost guarantee who will "like it"
especially if its said against someone else, who has their "own group of friends"
Yes I know, how silly does that sound?

Fortunately there are no prizes resting one the like button, either here or anywhere else.

WooHoo exams finished....well at least for now,

Now to pick up the camera and play catch up, Anyone care to tell me themes I missed? (lazy man's way to find out themes;))

Having a couple of days in (sunny :)) Granada. Will do some comments when I get back but have to say there have been some cracking submissions so far this week :clap::clap::clap:

This weather is killing me, both ideas for week 1 &2 are outside, at this rate week 3 could be my first entry.

Aargh! I've just got over horrible back-to-back colds and ready to pick up the camera, and now we're being battered by rain, hail, gales and whatever else the Irish Sea can throw at us. Hoping for better tomorrow when I have a couple of hours free during the day :puke:

Can't believe I'll be in catch-up mode on week 2 !!!
I have an idea, just CBA to do it this evening, so it'll probably be shot on Saturday morning.
Ah well.

Week 2...slackers ;)

The road is lllooonnggg, catch ups are better than not posting at all (y)

Cheers.

Back