Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Sign up (only) thread

Cobra

Gregory House
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
As another year come to a close, here we are again.
Are you ready for more exciting & challenging themes?
Are you looking for an excuse to get the camera out? are you looking to test yourself?
There are no prizes, just self satisfaction and a few laughs along the way.

Everyone is welcome to join in, whether you are one of the stalwarts of the "52 community" or a 52 virgin Whatever you level of experience, you are most welcome.
We are a friendly bunch and quick to help out if you need it,

So what are you waiting for? Sign up below for a personal challenge, a few laughs and dollop of camaraderie, along the way.

The old hands know the score, and thanks to all that took part in 2017 making it a huge success .
Not least Dean @Dark Knight for continuing to provide the spread sheet again this year.

Some people fell by the way side, some religiously posted every week and some caught up as they found the time.
That's all fine, just have fun.

There are no rules, only guidelines.
1) Each week I'll be drawing a random theme (Normally on a Thurs PM) from a list that is posted HERE
If you don't like the theme, you can play a "joker" and do your own thing.
There will also be random, optional re-shoots, where you can re-shoot any theme as well as, or in place of the theme for that current week.
2) Start your own thread HERE
3) Post your image HERE and link it back to your own thread.
4) Discussion thread HERE
5) Please encourage your fellow TP'ers by commenting on their images,
if previous years, are anything to go by, it will be impossible to comment on everyone images,
at least try to reciprocate, that way, hopefully no one will be left out in the cold.
6) And finally, please remember that Critique is not Criticism, If you don't agree with something someone said,
either reply with why you disagree, or ignore it, but please, do not get upset by it.
We are a friendly bunch in here, and no one takes offence.

How to's ( clickable linky's)
Create a linky
Up load from flicker
Upload from your TP Gallery

Other helpful bits
Spread sheet (thanks to Dean @Dark Knight for agreeing to do this again )

TP 2018 52'ers Flicker group ( if you wish to join, just agree to the rules, (there are none )

One final word,
Use this thread to sign up only please
The discussion / chat / ramblings all take place OVER HERE

Last edited:
Count me in

Nee

Jo

Aye

laa

Votch

non, nun

Yox

Ez

Na

Ne

Nann

Ne

m hai

No

Na

Non

Ne

Ne

Nej

Nee

No

Ne

Ei

No

Nah

Ei

Non

Nee

Nom – Non

ara

Nein

O’hi

naa

`A`ole

lo

nahi

M¯-sï

Nem

Nei

No

Tidak

No

ní hea, nil

No

Iie

A-nim-ni-da , A-ni-yo

Non, Minime

Ne –

Ne

Nedda

tidak

bú shì

Jaab

Nei

Non, nani

Nie

Não

Não

Manan

Nu

Net

Ne

Tjhee

nie

Ne

No

Hapana

Nej

Hindi

mai-chai/mai-oua

Nnyaa.

hayžr

ni

Không

Nage

No

Hayi

neyn

cha

Sod it, gone on then I'm in :eek:

Cheers.

Nee

Jo

Aye

laa

Votch

non, nun

Yox

Ez

Na

Ne

Nann

Ne

m hai

No

Na

Non

Ne

Ne

Nej

Nee

No

Ne

Ei

No

Nah

Ei

Non

Nee

Nom – Non

ara

Nein

O’hi

naa

`A`ole

lo

nahi

M¯-sï

Nem

Nei

No

Tidak

No

ní hea, nil

No

Iie

A-nim-ni-da , A-ni-yo

Non, Minime

Ne –

Ne

Nedda

tidak

bú shì

Jaab

Nei

Non, nani

Nie

Não

Não

Manan

Nu

Net

Ne

Tjhee

nie

Ne

No

Hapana

Nej

Hindi

mai-chai/mai-oua

Nnyaa.

hayžr

ni

Không

Nage

No

Hayi

neyn

cha

Sod it, gone on then I'm in :eek:

Cheers.
:LOL:

Yeah, go on then, I'm up for a challenge!!

So, if I understand this correctly - start my own thread, then with each weekly subject I post the relative photo in that subject thread, but link it back to my own personal 52'er thread? Gotcha. (y)

Yeah, go on then, I'm up for a challenge!!

So, if I understand this correctly - start my own thread, then with each weekly subject I post the relative photo in that subject thread, but link it back to my own personal 52'er thread? Gotcha. (y)
Cool... I will add you to the list tomorrow morning :)

Oh, why not. I'll have another go again for the 5th time. Weekly habit just hard to break and life is not the same without the new Friday every Thursday. :thinking:

7r11GZi.png

:)

If you start you.....MUST finish.

'Trying' is not an option.

That said...you will go a little funny in the head during the challenge :eek:

Welcome.

Cheers.
A little funny in the head is an understatement :LOL:

Oh, why not. I'll have another go again for the 5th time. Weekly habit just hard to break and life is not the same without the new Friday every Thursday. :thinking:

7r11GZi.png

:)
Splendid !!! :)

Really enjoyed this year, so go on then I'm in. DK something happened to my "broken" on the spreadsheet? It's in there I promise:)

2018 here we come:eek:
That's great John!!

I will check the '17 sheet and add you to the' 18, both tonight

Good to have you join in Gil, just remember the Rules. There are None :D

Do you have to post pictures shot after the theme was announced? Fresh pictures only?

Do you have to post pictures shot after the theme was announced? Fresh pictures only?

If you can take the photo after @Cobra has picked the theme, then great but if you can`t get a shot in then you`r ok to put one in taken earlier.

If you can take the photo after @Cobra has picked the theme, then great but if you can`t get a shot in then you`r ok to put one in taken earlier.
I'll go for posting pictures taken after the theme is announced for extra TP brownie points

Brownie points is good :) You will enjoy it and the main thing is, Don``t take it serious as it is fun plus we all enjoy the banter :cool:

Looking forward to it, and an extra excuse to play with my baby on at least a weekly basis. I'll need to get my thinking cap on as I've seen some really witty pictures from this year's entrants. Hopefully I'll post some pictures which will give you all some chuckles.

The whole idea of the challenge, as far as I'm concerned, is to get yourself out there and do something you wouldn't otherwise have done. It's not the place to exhibit your archives.

And, btw, the picture posting bit is the easy bit ...it's the critique that holds the whole thing together.

Welcome Gil & all (y)

Back