Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 sign up thread

I think I will join yas too David :)

I'm in. What's the worst that can happen? My daughter the professional critiqueing my shots .... oooh errr - oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I'm joining David... you're gonna have to remind me each week.. giggles.

ok.. guess THIS is the sign up thread... ughh.. sorry about signing up for 2016... lol. I still have 4 weeks for 2016... (thinks... can I pull off 52 in 4 weeks??? lol)... naw.. too much to do the next few weeks.. I'll hold off til 2017... lol

one question (I'm sure there will be more.. lol)... are the words given on Sunday's of the week??? and will I have to hunt for them in the thread... or is there a list at the top of the thread each week???
Not done this before.. just wanna be prepared... :)

one question (I'm sure there will be more.. lol)... are the words given on Sunday's of the week??? and will I have to hunt for them in the thread... or is there a list at the top of the thread each week???
You will notice that the relevant headers are updated each week with the themes.

Have a read through here and the HERE links are clickable that will answer you questions
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/tp-52ers-class-of-2017-sign-up-thread-now-open.639872/

Themes are usually pulled on a Thursday afternoon, depending how busy I am, sometimes its Friday evening

I'm back :wave: and I'm in - again. 2016 has been eventful but I've dusted off the camera and next year I really WILL finish my 52!
YAY !!! fingers crossed for you this year Andrea, always love seeing your images :)

..., and you can help to keep me up to date! DK will be pleased :LOL:
Gawd yes, I'm thrilled :D

ok.. guess THIS is the sign up thread... ughh.. sorry about signing up for 2016... lol. I still have 4 weeks for 2016... (thinks... can I pull off 52 in 4 weeks??? lol)... naw.. too much to do the next few weeks.. I'll hold off til 2017... lol
Hey Mary :) yes this is the right place, though we have picked you up in the other too :)

IF I could make a suggestion, the 52 is a good challenge, and trying to do one or two of the last/upcoming themes could get you into a good routine :)

Yes it is announced in the chat thread, and also at the top of the themes thread and on top of the 'Photo's only thread' so lots of places to see it, I would suggest you 'follow' the discussion thread where @Cobra will post the new theme every, erm.... well this is complicated, it used to be on a Saturday AM, but Fridays became the new Saturday, last year the themes were announced on Thursdays, which is the new Friday, knowing @Cobra it could be any blinking time :LOL:

<EDIT> Bugger posted while I was typing :bang:

Last edited:
Thanks Dark Knight and Cobra... I read all the linkies... Just didn't see anything about the posting day... also... before you mentioned it Dark Knight... I found a thread this afternoon for a December challenge... candles... I'm gonna work on that photo this weekend :) I'll look around more at the forums... :)

Thanks Dark Knight and Cobra... I read all the linkies... Just didn't see anything about the posting day... also... before you mentioned it Dark Knight... I found a thread this afternoon for a December challenge... candles... I'm gonna work on that photo this weekend :) I'll look around more at the forums... :)
That sounds like a good plan (y)

Wanted to have a go at this for a couple of years.
Count me in please.

Roger

Did this a few years ago and struggled although I did finish. Not done much photography lately so let's try and get some motivation back. I'm in

@Dark Knight , I added my name to my profile so I'm no longer "Ermm?". :cool:

Did this a few years ago and struggled although I did finish. Not done much photography lately so let's try and get some motivation back. I'm in
Welcome back Mark... I see your last one was in 2013, how time flies !!!

@Dark Knight , I added my name to my profile so I'm no longer "Ermm?". :cool:
Cool, and Changed Kara :)

Is anyone else having trouble signing up to the flicker group?
@Mercury is getting "Private" there are a couple or so already in there though.

I just joined no problem, just a minor nit pick, the text in the link on the first post of this thread has 2016 rather than 2017

Its good to see so many of you getting ahead of the game and getting your 2017 threads up (y)

I'll unlock the other bits next week ready for week 0 (y)

Back