Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 sign up thread

Sign me up!

I have debated for months whether I should attempt such an undertaking as this because I seriously lack discipline, photographically speaking. It's only 52 weeks, right? I can do this!

Sign me up!

I have debated for months whether I should attempt such an undertaking as this because I seriously lack discipline, photographically speaking. It's only 52 weeks, right? I can do this!
Its fun as well:)

Yes please, count me in. First timer :)
Sign me up! I have debated for months whether I should attempt such an undertaking as this because I seriously lack discipline, photographically speaking. It's only 52 weeks, right? I can do this!

Welcome to you both - great decision. You are going to absolutely love this. Excellent way to learn and get motivated. Enjoy.

Sign me up!

Of course you can and welcome. You will have lot of fun too.

So another year passes and here we are again, are you ready for more exciting & challenging themes?
Are you looking for an excuse to get the camera out? are you looking to test yourself?
There are no prizes, just self satisfaction and a few laughs along the way.

The old hands know the score, and thanks to all that took part in 2016 making it a huge success .
Not least Dean @Darknight for continuing to provide the spread sheet again this year.

Some people fell by the way side, some religiously posted every week and some caught up as they found the time.
That's all fine, just have fun.

There are no rules, only guidelines. (Links to be added)
1) Each week I'll be drawing a random theme from a list that is posted HERE
If you don't like the theme, you can play a "joker" and do your own thing.
There will also be random, optional re-shoots, where you can re-shoot any theme as well as, or in place of the theme for that current week.
2) Start your own thread HERE
3) Post your image HERE and link it back to your own thread.
4) Discussion thread HERE
5) Last but not least, please encourage your fellow TP'ers by commenting on their images,
if previous years, are anything to go by, it will be impossible to comment on everyone images,
at least try to reciprocate, that way, hopefully no one will be left out in the cold.

How to's ( clickable linky's)
Create a linky
Up load from flicker
Upload from your TP Gallery

Other helpful bits (clickable linky's to be added)
Spread sheet (thanks to Dean @Dark Knight for agreeing to do this again )
TP 2016 52'ers Flicker group ( if you wish to join, just agree to the rules, (there are none ;) )

Everyone is welcome to join in, whether you are a 52 virgin or one of the stalwarts of the "52 community"

So what are you waiting for? Sign up below for a personal challenge, a few laughs and dollop of camaraderie, along the way, into the bargain (y)

Dark Knight
Cobra
posiview
Shirleyr
rpn
LC2

viv1969
Hertsman
gremlin16
Carl Ayling

d00d
Emja
Longimanus

Cobra, thanks for all the hard work this year, but I'll be taking a break in 2017 :)
Good luck to all that enter though...

Cobra, thanks for all the hard work this year, but I'll be taking a break in 2017 :)
Good luck to all that enter though...
Thanks for that Jeff, I hope you enjoyed the challenge, enjoy the break, and maybe we'll see you in a year or so?
It's only 52 weeks, right?
Well 53 if you count the optional practice round :D

plus however many re-shoots ...
4 and they are optional too :D

Are you in for 2017 Bernd?
edit, too slow, good man :)

I really can't believe we're already talking about 2017 feels like only a few weeks ago we were talking about start the 2016 challenge

I really can't believe we're already talking about 2017 feels like only a few weeks ago we were talking about start the 2016 challenge
I know crazy isn't it?

Sign me up!

welcome Ms Tex (y)

Welcome new and old to the super, wonderfully, dreamy and fandabidozi world of the TP52.

You will age :wacky:

You will find a few grey hairs (or go bald...women included :) )

You will eat a lot of chocolate :jaffa:

You will fall off the wagon :beer:

You will drink a lot of coffee :hungover:

You will Ggggggrrrr a lot :banghead:

You will wonder, "Why the f*** did I sign up for this!!??" :jawdrop:

You will....possibly have an enjoyable time :confused:

You will not blame anyone else for your predicament :) :dummy:

Will you enjoy it, well, it ain't better than sex....but, we can laugh, cry and go a little crazy together :banana:

Cheers.

Welcome new and old to the super, wonderfully, dreamy and fandabidozi world of the TP52.

Will you enjoy it, well, it ain't better than sex....but, we can laugh, cry and go a little crazy together :banana:

Cheers.

:agree:

Sign me up!

Splendid !!! - welcome, and enjoy (y)

My fourth year :eek: yes please, count me in.
YAY !!! :)

Great news, good to see you staying in (y)

I think I seriously need help for saying this but I'm in!
Woo Hoo :D

Sign me up as well please. Hopefully get a few more done than this year.
Cool, welcome back Steve (y)

I'm in, hoping I can keep up better next year :)....
You have struggled though nicely Nigel, yr two is a breeze :whistle: :LOL:

Cheers.
Well put that man :clap: :thinking: :runaway:

think I will be joining in next year too
That's great Michael, hopefully you get back into your old routine, I know the last couple of years have been tough to manage weekly :)

And will the delightful Caitlin be joining in to?
Caitlin says she wants to, so we should both be back

That's great Michael, hopefully you get back into your old routine, I know the last couple of years have been tough to manage weekly

Indeed, fingers crossed,

Sounds good count me in. Will do what i can. First timer
Welcome Craig - you will enjoy I hope, there is plenty to learn, lots to think about and the threads are always full of gibberish inspiration :D

Never done this before, i need something to get me more motivated and make me think a bit. So I'm going for it.
Hi Dominic, motivation it will do most of the time and thinking it sure will too, good luck :)

To get the most from the 52, join in the comments and discussion thread, always good to assist with inspiration :)

Adding you both to the spreadsheet now !!![/S]

Last edited:
Back