Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 sign up thread

Never mind.

Last edited:
Ermmmm sorry, have we missed something ?? :)
I asked a silly question about posting photos before reading another thread that answered my question.

Morning All,

Count me in for sure. Looking for a project as I've been in a bit of a rut for a year and dying to get back behind the camera.......need some inspiration and ideas to get my juices - the creative ones of course - flowing again.

Any suggestions very welcome.

Have a great day.

I've been away for a while as life seems to have taken over just lately, but going to try to get back in the groove in 2017. Blowing the dust off the camera, putting the batteries on charge and limbering up for the off. Might not do every week, but I will commit to trying ......

I asked a silly question about posting photos before reading another thread that answered my question.
It wasn't silly at all, in fact it was quite valid :)

Would love to try this, will try and not fall by the wayside.

Cheers

Kath
Welcome Kathleen :wave:

Ahhh no worries then :)

Morning All,

Count me in for sure. Looking for a project as I've been in a bit of a rut for a year and dying to get back behind the camera.......need some inspiration and ideas to get my juices - the creative ones of course - flowing again.

Any suggestions very welcome.

Have a great day.
You have come to the right place Tony :)

I've been away for a while as life seems to have taken over just lately, but going to try to get back in the groove in 2017. Blowing the dust off the camera, putting the batteries on charge and limbering up for the off. Might not do every week, but I will commit to trying ......
That's the spirit Sara, get the spare batteries on charge too :D

I didn't get very far this year so would like to give it another try - count me in please Dean :plus1:
Splendid and welcome back... good luck Marcel (y)

And good luck to all of the new victims entrants :whistle:

Count me in please.
Just want to say that the 52 in 2016 has really helped me get out and about with my camera. The comments have been kind and really helpful. Still a learning curve. I've also upgraded my camera and purchased a couple of new lenses as well. :D
So at the risk of :mooning::kiss: a huge thankyou to everyone on the 52 forum.

Count me in please.
Just want to say that the 52 in 2016 has really helped me get out and about with my camera. The comments have been kind and really helpful. Still a learning curve. I've also upgraded my camera and purchased a couple of new lenses as well. :D
So at the risk of :mooning::kiss: a huge thankyou to everyone on the 52 forum.
That's great !!! - good tg see you staying in Debbie :)

Er, I think I will too as long as I finish this year's first :pint:
I'll add you to the list on the front page, before you have a chance to change your mind :beer:

Would like to expand and explore other styles of photography, having recently joined TP and finding this thread, maybe, this is the motivation I need...

Sign me up please!

Welcome Adam, feel free to ask any questions in the threads, there is a wealth of skills from a bunch of great photographers new and old to draw from, or hopefully we can get something from you (y)

Well I've been umming and ahhing but I think I'm going to give it another go although I think I am going to do it differently. This year I have posted a photo taken within a week of the theme being announced and have frequently not been happy with the photo but have put it out there just to tick the box. Next year I think i am going to do 52 photos taken in 2017 but probably concentrate on getting an image I am happy with rather than timing, I'll see how it goes.

Well I've been umming and ahhing but I think I'm going to give it another go although I think I am going to do it differently. This year I have posted a photo taken within a week of the theme being announced and have frequently not been happy with the photo but have put it out there just to tick the box. Next year I think i am going to do 52 photos taken in 2017 but probably concentrate on getting an image I am happy with rather than timing, I'll see how it goes.
Exactly the same for me.

Exactly the same for me.
Splendid... I will add you both to the new sheet :)

Can you add me please :) My sister-in-law suggested this to me as a good way to get me to take more pictures. Hopefully it will inspire me :) Although I've no idea how to set this up:( so think I might have to go to her for some lessons :LOL:

Welcome Georgina, you will enjoy it. Dark Knight and Mr. Cobra will set it up for you. :)

You could ask your sister in law as well.

Can you add me please :) My sister-in-law suggested this to me as a good way to get me to take more pictures. Hopefully it will inspire me :) Although I've no idea how to set this up:( so think I might have to go to her for some lessons :LOL:

All the "How To's" links are in post 1 of this thread. HERE

Its good to see some more new and old faces joining in the fun :)

Although I've no idea how to set this up:( so think I might have to go to her for some lessons :LOL:
All the "How To's" links are in post 1 of this thread. HERE
As Stan said (y)
Also just have a browse around the existing one to see how things work.

Welcome Georgina :wave:

I'm in. What's the worst that can happen? My daughter the professional critiqueing my shots .... oooh errr - oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Annnnnd welcome David (y)

Count me in - lets see if I can keep up next year - not promising anything
Splendid, good to see you staying in Minx :)

This year I have posted a photo taken within a week of the theme being announced and have frequently not been happy with the photo but have put it out there just to tick the box.
Honestly, this is my goal for this year - just get out there and shoot, keep learning my camera and lenses, keep learning new techniques, and get feedback on my photos.

Back