2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Sorry I've not posted last weeks yet (or even took it) and not left any feedback, I work away offshore so as soon as I am home I will play catch up.

Sorry I've not posted last weeks yet (or even took it) and not left any feedback, I work away offshore so as soon as I am home I will play catch up.

Don't worry John.
If you have to skip a week or two, just pick up with the current one and fill in the missed ones if and when you can :)

Andy, Googleland tells me that you could always take a photo of the Elegant takeaway up in Harehills :D

21186774.jpg

Not my photo BTW

Some catch up from me this this weekend. At least i've managed to get some commenting in.
Wine o'clock now hope I can keep the camera straight over the weekend. Damn you'll all be looking now.

Elegant, how's this for lateral thinking linky :)

Sadly that was my first thought (and only thought at the min.) :(
Question. If my thinking for themes is along the same lines as Andy should I start to worry? :nailbiting:

Sadly that was my first thought (and only thought at the min.) :(
Question. If my thinking for themes is along the same lines as Andy should I start to worry? :nailbiting:

Be really worried Simon if you start to have inclinations towards naked selfies and/or wrapping your head in sellotape. It's a slippery slope, tread very carefully :D

Morning all, a few worried comments on Elegant.

Don't all shout a me, but it's not as hard as you think :)

Here's where I often start link to get me thinking. Elegant is everywhere: cars, nature, even human beings (hands can be elegant, but not mine), technology (Mac products **cough..fanboy...Cough), clothing, architecture, even this link.

I have an idea and I'll be out tonight doing it.

Cheers all (y)

Back