TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sign me up please, it will be good to get back into photography once again with a modern camera !
Welcome to TP Jeff and the 52'ers (y)

Count me in - this sounds like just what I need for a bit of inspiration :)

Well I can add you to the spreadsheet... the slippery admin will add you to the official list once he gets his scaly butt out of bed :D

Welcome to the forum Nick, and to this area of the forum where the 'special people' are locked away reside :runaway:

Well hopefully this will be 3rd time lucky for me. I'm in.
We live in hope John, we live in hope :D

Welcome back (y)

OK, I'm in this year. I need to get the camera out more often and this is the perfect excuse.
Welcome Duncan :)

Well hopefully this will be 3rd time lucky for me. I'm in.

OK, I'm in this year. I need to get the camera out more often and this is the perfect excuse.
Weelcome guysI'll add you to the front page in a mo (y)

... the slippery admin will add you to the official list once he gets his scaly butt out of bed :D
BTa.jpg

:p

Right, just getting my stuff together for my first ever 52:

Thread started: check
Flickr album ready: check
Read the 'rules': check
Question: The Joker...is it like 'It's a Knockout' where you only get to play one Joker? (or if Stuart Hall is involved, 'It's a Cockout')

Right, just getting my stuff together for my first ever 52:

Thread started: check
Flickr album ready: check
Read the 'rules': check
Nice one David (y)

Question: The Joker...is it like 'It's a Knockout' where you only get to play one Joker? (or if Stuart Hall is involved, 'It's a Cockout')
Well... this is entirely up to you, it's your 52 so your limits, if you want to make it a good challenge, give yourself say 2 or 4 Jokers for the year, write on your first post in your thread your rules, amount of jokers you wish to limit to Etc. :)

It is all to easy to have unlimited jokers but then the challenge becomes weak and not a challenge if you know what I mean :)

Nice one David (y)

Well... this is entirely up to you, it's your 52 so your limits, if you want to make it a good challenge, give yourself say 2 or 4 Jokers for the year, write on your first post in your thread your rules, amount of jokers you wish to limit to Etc. :)

It is all to easy to have unlimited jokers but then the challenge becomes weak and not a challenge if you know what I mean :)

Thank 'ee kindly Sir, very kind (doffs cap)

Is it week 0 yet? ;)
It could be.....I'm sure the Theme Master will take pity on us at this festive time of year :naughty:
Cheers.
You just know that the slippery one will keep us waiting until 23:59 on Christmas day,
Blimey you guys got nothing better to do over Christmas? :p
As I said somewhere else, the final 52 tomorrow (24th) lunch time,
week zero between Christmas and the new year,
and week one 31st Dec.

Room for 1 more?
I promise to make it past June this time :)

Need a reason to kick start my photography mojo for next year, and this may just do the trick ... Sign me up please
Hey Kev not seen you around for awhile, I trust you are well?
Duly signed (y)

Right after failing to get stuck in part away through 2015 I am starting the 2016! I see we have a week 0 which I will attempt to get posted before Friday and I will be making it through the year one photo a week.

Right after failing to get stuck in part away through 2015 I am starting the 2016! I see we have a week 0 which I will attempt to get posted before Friday and I will be making it through the year one photo a week.
Welcome back Ruth (y)

Thanks Chris, I have been neglecting my photography of late and I need to get back into it, as well as my baking which has also been neglected! However I have now finished all the training for my new job and should have 4 days a week to play with [emoji3]

I'm in again. I fell by the wayside this summer due to life getting very busy and spending too much time away from home, then being too far behind to catch up, but I enjoy the challenge so I'm back again for a fourth attempt.

Edit: Here's my 2016 thread and can my line be amber please, DK?

Last edited:
I'm in again. I fell by the wayside this summer due to life getting very busy and spending too much time away from home, then being too far behind to catch up, but I enjoy the challenge so I'm back again for a fourth attempt.

Edit: Here's my 2016 thread and can my line be amber please, DK?
YAY !!! welcome Back Andrea, it would be great to see you complete a year as I really like your entries each week... as for an Amber line, seems you asked so nicely (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back