2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

I do apologise for my current level of crapness, 5 weeks behind and a shed load of crit to get through. I finally managed to get as far as uploading to Flickr and had intended to catch up tonight, but tomorrow's going to be mental at work and I need to sleep... fingers crossed for tomorrow or Thursday!

ok I know i havent posted a picture yet but in my defence - my internet is on a go slow / might work if it fances it, my mouse isnt connecting to the computer so I can process it anyway and i still haven't managed to get the boiler sorted and apple have removed iPhoto from my computer and replaced it with something else. So I am not having the best week and honestly think I would be better sitting in the corner and crying rather than trying to do anything productive :( Anyway picture is taken and will be posted once normal service resumes - rant over!

Ok am I the only geek who is excited for the new word? #nolife #loser #hashtagloser

Haha I've been doing a course for photography and I've done two mini quizzes and got 10/10 they were the easiest questions ever but I was still like [emoji122][emoji123][emoji106]. Geeky mcgeekerson!

Since my last post, I've been to bed, got up, had a busy morning, just stopped for breakfast and looked at my watch and do you know what, it's still Friday. Amazing!

Well, idea #1 was and epic fail. Not disheartened though as it's a good theme. Also I'm a little giddy at getting back to Whitley Bay tomorrow for another go at St Mary's lighthouse with @blondie606, if you are in the area let us know.

We'll be going to Roker Pier then down to Paddy's Hole (stop it @Brian_of_Bozeat :naughty:), then Whitby :banana:

Cheers all.

Well, idea #1 was and epic fail. Not disheartened though as it's a good theme. Also I'm a little giddy at getting back to Whitley Bay tomorrow for another go at St Mary's lighthouse with @blondie606, if you are in the area let us know.

We'll be going to Roker Pier then down to Paddy's Hole (stop it @Brian_of_Bozeat :naughty:), then Whitby :banana:

Cheers all.
Sounds a good trip. Enjoy yourselves

Cheers all.

Love to @blondie606
She taught me a lot on the 52s last year about things like attention-to-detail .... and stuff. :nikon:

I'm a bit gutted to realise how many weeks I am behind. I was loving going out each week for a subject, but with a terrible 2's, a new baby, a house move and a currently hectic job, i've found myself dropping further and further behind, but am going to get back on the bandwagon asap!!!

Life sounds very hectic ThyJones, hope you manage to keep on with the challenge.

Phew I've actually caught up ...that was an absolute marathon from the beginning of June :eek: I don't think I've missed any out DK, but let me know if I have.

Hopefully I've commented on everyone who has recently posted, if not I'll try to keep up each week from now on.

Last edited:
Phew! Just got my submission in with half an hour to spare. Had a bit of an experiment this week, processing and posting all via my iPad. I do hope that the new theme will be kind to me spending the weekend in a caravan at Northampton balloon festival. There's a right mix of weather on the way so I should get some down time to get my shot, and catch up on some comments!

Oh dear. Look what happened the last time I went to church, it was the start of learning all these new expressions ......... "Of course my petal?" ...... "Yes, straight away my angel"........."OK, going now love of my life". May skip this week due to emotional trauma.

Last edited:
Hey ... It's Friday ..

... might pop down the local mosque with a long lens ... woooo

Bleuch. Religion is not a good theme for me. But that's part of the challenge isn't it?

I will have to get my thinking cap on.

rite guys&girls im a bit lost my last one was words how many have i still to do to catch up and what are they?

And aren't we all busy bees this year :D

I'm late to the party as usual, but finally finding some time on the tablet at least so I can catch up on some stuff, this weeks photo will have to be an evening shot later this week.. as I have just finished hopefully the last tip run from my home, my GOD how did I collect so much crape over the last 10 years :D

Sounds a nice theme in my opinion, loads of different ideas gloating about my brain already (y)

Back