2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

I've been so busy this week, my feet have hardly touched the ground! Apologies for being so slow with comments.

Oops, getting well behind now, haven't contributed for several weeks so big catch up due during the next fourteen days. In spite of how it looks, I'm still in.

Well, the wet and windy weather forecast just freed most of my weekend up. I might be going for an indoors shot this week. Perhaps I can catch up on everyone else's 52s as well. [emoji4]

Last edited:
Oooh, this one I like, and no, I don't what to see any cans of Carlsberg;)

And an Entertain re-shoot methinks

And I've still got to do Medicine!

Mmmm....... :thinking: oh yes, resubmit my granddaughter 'Chilled' from last week again. She is SPECIAL to me! :)
Thats re-shoot and special covered in one easy hit then ;)

Maybe I'll just have to visit my special place and shoe horn in another animal shot :D

... just saw a takeaway with a "Student Special" sign ... will check it out camera-in-hand tomorrow. And it's so wonderfully grotty-looking.

My wife likes this one, immediately said oooh I'm special, I proceeded to finish her sentence with 'needs' he he.

Lots to shoot though, not sure what to reshoot mind

remember where you heard it first :LOL:
No one likes a plagiariser :D ( if its not a word it damned well should be :D )

Funny old world eh? Got a 'banker' shot today, I'm sure you can guess the subject matter so even though it should be special it doesn't have the right kind of wow factor for me. I will try to get something different during the week and make sure it is 'special'.

I think plagiarist is the word you are looking for :D
That's the word I was looking for Jill (y)
On reflection though I prefer mine TBH :D

Hmmm. Despair... how to capture the scale of the catch - up I'm facing in an image?

Well... I'm going to be in DEEEEEP trouble, as I'm going to have to use this weekends 'Norfolk Broads Meet' to catch up on my 52 shots, hopefully they do not spot me smuggling a camera on board the mary celeste :jimlad:

:mooning:
Deep trouble doesn't come close young fella my lad!
You will be breaking a centuries (well 7 year) tradition of photography forbidden on a Norfolk Mafia meets.
On your head be it :D

Well thankfully had a great day on the Talk Photography Norfolk Broads meet yesterday, and managed to get a couple of shots for my 52 :)

Having no internet is a drag, trying to upload from my EE tablet but not doing so well, pics are edited, I'll do what I can and then do a couple of comments, BT should with any luck have my phone and broadband back on Monday/Tuesday <fingers crossed>

Back