2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

I know its not Friday quite yet, but thought I'd better get this drawn as I'm going to be quite busy for the next few days,
you may even say that I'll be living life in the fast lane ;)

Living! I wish! A cold has turned into bronchitis after 4 weeks of trying to ignore it. It's antibiotics for me which means I'm more likely to feel like death than living :(

And I'm behind on my comments AGAIN!!!!!

Living! I wish! A cold has turned into bronchitis after 4 weeks of trying to ignore it. It's antibiotics for me which means I'm more likely to feel like death than living :(
Oh Bugger! not what you need right now is it? :(

Hope you feel better soon Jill (y)

Living! done that theme before Week 46 in 2011
Well I like a lot of other people didn't do that challenge :p
Oh can I use it for this week again, please, please, please, please.
Of course you can, just don't be surprised if someone remembers it from then and calls you a cheat though :p

Well I like a lot of other people didn't do that challenge :p

Of course you can, just don't be surprised if someone remembers it from then and calls you a cheat though :p
I have 'Archive Shot' poised and waiting to post on his line :D

Morning all

Sorry of the lack of comments and photos of late. It's been a bit manic and haven't been thinking of photography at all really of late :runaway: It was all for a good cause though as I have now finished work until next year :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks @Cobra for the early theme. Time to take my work thinking cap off and put the TP52 one on :)

I BLAME THIS MAN! lol
Everyone else does, I don't see why you should be any different :D

Okay. I think I've worked out how to shoehorn a train into "Living" :)
I'm just catching up after a week end away, but I'm sure its a good shoe horn (y)

Well... for me the weekend consisted of shopping and unpacking boxes again trying to make the house homely for Christmas, I must say it is feeling much better, even if a bit odd :D

Last day at work tomorrow, so hoping to get my camera out Wed or Thurs <fingers crossed>

Re-populating the old one mate, at ahme for a few days so want it feeling like a home again... awwwwweeee :D
Fingers crossed that things start moving again in the new year (y)

Well Guys and Gals, we made it (y)
Week 52 is on the horizon, we made it, give yourselves a pat on the back, and I think we all deserve a little pressie to our selves, by the way of a nice easy ( and topical) theme...
It just remains for me to wish you all a Merry Christmas (y)

Well it looks miserable here, not very festive... it's dark and p***ing down with rain :D
It was nice when I left Costessey this morning, must be you :D

Well come back then ffs :bat:
I must admit, that when I arrived home, it absolutely p***ed down, it must be heading your way as its clear blue skies now :D

Nice one Chris and thanks for all the hard work (half year) you put in for us.
Thanks Stan, and no worries, after all it would be nothing without you guys (y)

Back