weekly 52 for 2014 Post Your Photos Here ;) (No Comments please)

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I thought I'd give you guys and girls the heads-up - I'm doing my own 52 week challenge and would love some of you to stop by and take a look at my thread for C&C (y)

I'm primarily into Still Life and Street Photography but hopefully through the challenge will be taking myself outside my comfort-zone and trying some other styles as well :)

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/xfile2708s-52-challenge-for-2014-week-5-added.527886/

susiejb 52 /2014 Ending

Too much thinking and not enough getting anywhere for me this week...so I just decided to go for a straight shot that I took on Redcar Beach on Friday. I know it's loose for the theme ...but hopefully it sort of fits...as in rainbows end (ing ) o_O

12792746145_bfb09ec488_z.jpg

End
by anitacv.1, on Flickr

Uninspired by this weeks theme as you can probably tell from my contribution but I'm in a publish and be damned frame of mind. This will be a subject to revisit for reshoot :sulk::)

Link

I'm back; house move has gone well and we now have fibre broadband which makes uploading pictures much quicker. So here comes the MASSIVE catchup.

First up, Smoke - only one for this as I was somewhat constrained for time.

Medium
by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

Next, Mineral:

First, another one of my lamentable visual puns, for which I apologise.

Trio

Then, two variations on the same theme (and, indeed, using the same model).

Entombed

Gorgon

Ending was relatively simple - two versions.

The Sixth Sense

"It is my painful duty..."

Null

Last edited:
MY THREAD

Well, I have had a busy week, been away on a residential course all week with work so couldn't get any shots for ending until this morning after returning home late last night.

Even then this requires liberal use of the crowbar to fit my take on the theme into place.

My thinking was the ends of the cutlery fork prongs, knife point etc :D
Told you it needed a little tickle with the crowbar ;)
I wasn't feeling the inspiration for the theme anyway so post and be damned.

C&C welcome but not expected as its late and not really on theme.

Week 8 - Ending

Week 8 - Ending
by iain blake, on Flickr

Back