weekly 52 for 2014 Post Your Photos Here ;) (No Comments please)

Last edited:
ENDING

LINK

P1020835.JPG

Sod it, posted in wrong thread again. Sorry.

Last edited:
Week 7 - Sense and week 8 - Ending

My sense is late and in my opinion weak, its a sense of direction, you would need one to follow this sign post.
I didnt want to fall behind but habe had a busy week with diy so couldnt get into it this week.

Week 7 - Sense of Direction
by danhardwick, on Flickr

My ending is a bit stronger with the ending of life for this tree no doubt felled by the recent storms.

Week 8 - Ending
by danhardwick, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Post link

Link

I currently have my own project following the closure of our local railway line for upgrading, and I intend to follow through the work to its completion - I've made a start in trying to tell the story of the days before the closure, and I went out on Saturday to see how things were progressing, whilst having this 52 week project also in mind - and I came back with three submissions as part of catching up
They're perhaps not the greatest but I didn't want to fall any further behind, so here goes

Week 3 - Close(d) - this was the "professional" looking sign which greeted me at the closed station!

Close(d) by Midland Red, on Flickr

Week 7 - Sense - at the nearby level crossing, this sign caught my eye as a sensible (but somewhat obvious) warning!

Sense by Midland Red, on Flickr

Week 8 - Ending - trackwork has been lifted in recent days, so the line ends here!

Ending by Midland Red, on Flickr

Unfortunately, whilst there, I didn't see any bubbles, smoke or minerals - will have to pursue elsewhere!

Back