Notice 52'ers Please read

Cobra

Gregory House
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
I've been having a little think about the approaching Zombie Apocalypse.
I'm not sure how many of us are actually grounded at the moment, but to help things along and try and keep "us" active photography wise.

1) I'll try and make more themes do-able at / close to home / garden.
2) there is no shame in slipping in an archive, If you are stuck. Tim will still give you a tick

But hopefully there are no quarantinies here at the moment, and lets hope it stays that way,
and try and stick to the spirit of the challenge the best you can.

But most importantly Stay safe people (y)

Last edited:
Fine by me, as nearly all of my photos are done indoors at home or in the garden :)

Well there goes my Jazz shots :LOL:
Why do you think I did / said it?
:p

I'm gonna struggle too, TBH. I think I need to dust off the crow bar as the shoehorn may well be inadequate ;)

Well said SnakeyPerson!

I'm working from home until further notice but not grounded and as a staffer togger should be able to get out a bit at least!

This seems to be a popular "call" (y)

We are in self-isolation here in Spain. Virtually everyone is at home.
Only essential trips allowed (more or less) but increasing cases of police patrolling the streets and telling people to go back home.

No work for me. Self-employed and my teaching is obviously presential although maybe possible through Skype etc but really people have more to worry about than their level of English at the moment. The government will help they say. Some kind of payment due to loss of economic activity. We will see.

It looks like we are heading in the same direction as Italy and the UK is a week or so behind Spain.

If this goes on much longer.... Well, a totally unthinkable scenario!! I see looting has been happening in London. There's a clue I guess.

Hoping everyone is well, and keep snapping!!

Good idea @Cobra .. Just finished my 7 day lockdown and I can say it is/was much more difficult mentally rather than physically. As I am in the 'high risk' group, as are many of the participants, themes that are open to wide interpretation and/or do-able at home, would be the way to go. This will crack open all our creative sides!

PS. Is there an official definition of 'shoe-horn'?

Good idea @Cobra .. Just finished my 7 day lockdown and I can say it is/was much more difficult mentally rather than physically. As I am in the 'high risk' group, as are many of the participants, themes that are open to wide interpretation and/or do-able at home, would be the way to go. This will crack open all our creative sides!

PS. Is there an official definition of 'shoe-horn'?
The official definition is " a photo taken by Cobra on any given theme"

Thanks Cobra. I'm quite rural so can get out and about with the pooch without meeting people (thankfully), I can also probably find some isolated spots in the countryside. But, I won't get out of the car if a place is swamped with people (like the idiots at Snowdon this weekend!). Fortunately I have options for 'self isolation', which is a godsend for me. Stay safe everyone.

Good Call I'm not in lock down yet but fear we maybe very soon of the idiots out there don't stop being so selfish.

Our camera club has now closed for the foreseeable which is the right thing to do. However were planning on holding our first virtual meeting tonight using an app called Zoom. Maybe if/when lock down comes this is something we could do with the 52 ers who wanted to the free version allows a meeting of up to 40 minutes apparently might be a good way of some social interaction and keeping everyone spirits up (we could do this without lock down to be fair)

Sounds like a good idea, it should make it interesting to see what people can find for the theme's in and around the home

Same here. I've set up a Facebook group for the club members, so that they can keep in contact and socialize. Show there work and share tips and tricks.

We have a Facebook group but most of the members are anti Facebook!

Same here. I've set up a Facebook group for the club members, so that they can keep in contact and socialize. Show there work and share tips and tricks.

I've done the same for our club members while our regular meetings are paused and it's off to a steady start, but we have some members who won't go near Facebook.

Looks like all our photos are now indoor shots for the foreseeable future!
I think you can still go into your own garden?
This is gonna be a tough 52 TBH.
But I'll keep it running nonetheless to keep our spirits up.
Although some themes maybe a bit weird ;)

That's good to know, if this virus puts a stop to anything else I do I'll loose my mind

Everyone feel free to chip in with suggestions as I may well run out of ideas and I'll start a "B" list

Reactions: rpn
:LOL:
Green
Grass
Fence (again)
Plant
Pot
Roof
Tile
Wall
Flower
Window