Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

Nice shot for Hot Allan. Well presented and I like the inclusion of the seeds and the single green chilli that leads my eye into the focal point. Very nice.

What a great image Allan!
Love the composition and the colours are so punchy....very fitting for the theme, and the subject!
The lighting is superb and it works so well against dark bg.
Not much more to say....it's a belter!!:clap:
Thanks

A very nice set-up shot. I like the off-centre composition and the odd green chilli to add interest. Even the bright vivid red colour alone is hot enough for the theme.
Thanks

Wow Allan, that's great. I love the off centre composition and the hot red colour of the chillies. The addition of the flakes is clever too. Lighting looks spot on

Exactly the sort of thing I really wanted to do but my imagination didn't stretch to your great mind ;)

Love this - superb colour, composition and depth to it. Very nice

Awesome shot for Hot Allan, really well taken, the perfect flat lay!!

HOT - interesting variant on the chilli pics. I like the off-centre positioning. It works well.
LIGHT -Excellent take on the theme. Very inspirational (which basically means I may steal your idea!!)

Last edited:
HOT - interesting variant on the chilli pics. I like the off-centre positioning. It works well.
LIGHT -Excellent take on the theme. Very inspirational (which basically means I may steal your idea!!)
Please feel free, thanks for looking in

Works very well indeed Allan. Very clever take on the theme

Fab shot for Light! A classic genre very well executed!

Nice shot Allan. Composition, exposure and lighting all on point.

Liking the light shot, interesting in its simplicity, but to get it right isn't simple at all :)

Love those chillies for Hot Allan, nice addition of the chilli seeds, and I really like the off center composition, it would make a great piece of wall art. You really have some fabulous shots on your thread this year.
Light is another eye catcher, simple composition but really effective, perfect lighting.

Liking the light shot, interesting in its simplicity, but to get it right isn't simple at all :)

Thanks

Love those chillies for Hot Allan, nice addition of the chilli seeds, and I really like the off center composition, it would make a great piece of wall art. You really have some fabulous shots on your thread this year.
Light is another eye catcher, simple composition but really effective, perfect lighting.

Thank you Susie

Just catching up with your thread, Allan, and there are three classic images here, with two that I just knew were yours as they have your signature 'look' and attention to detail.

Smooth is a fabulous low key image with the form and details emerging beautifully from the dark, Hot is a great idea that grabs your attention with the pattern and bright red but then holds your eye so you appreciate the off-centre composition, the odd green pepper and the flakes in the centre, and finally Light is subtle, simple and perfect for the theme. I do enjoy your thread :clap:

Light - Clever positioning of the fork to get the light right on the edge. good shot Allan

Just catching up with your thread, Allan, and there are three classic images here, with two that I just knew were yours as they have your signature 'look' and attention to detail.

Smooth is a fabulous low key image with the form and details emerging beautifully from the dark, Hot is a great idea that grabs your attention with the pattern and bright red but then holds your eye so you appreciate the off-centre composition, the odd green pepper and the flakes in the centre, and finally Light is subtle, simple and perfect for the theme. I do enjoy your thread :clap:

Thank you for the kind words

Light - Clever positioning of the fork to get the light right on the edge. good shot Allan

Thanks

Lovely image for Crowd, the lighting, detail, composition and focus are bang on!

Back