Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Minimalist - Lovely shot and a bit different from behind.

Progress - Clever idea and on theme (how I hate that game), well done.

Sorry about the iMac, but I'm sure you had time machine running over your photos too?

Clever idea for progress, and well executed, although I find the photo a tad dark.

Hope you get your 'puter sorted Allan and your photos back.

Progress ... nice idea ... not sure about the OOF FG.

Bit of a commenting catch up...

Broken - Nice idea and I like the choice of the bright yellow pencil and the way the shadows darken towards the edge of the picture.
Transport - I like the different take and the movement of the bikes. Maybe would have preferred them slightly closer and larger in the frame.
Daisy - love it...inspired choice to take the back of the daisy and very nicely done.
Progress - I like a narrow DOF, I would probably have had the focus on the dice but it works as well with your choice to have it on the "Go" square.

Minimalist - Lovely shot and a bit different from behind.

Progress - Clever idea and on theme (how I hate that game), well done.

Not a fan of it either thanks for looking in

Sorry about the iMac, but I'm sure you had time machine running over your photos too?

Clever idea for progress, and well executed, although I find the photo a tad dark.

Not ran time machine for about 5 months :facepalm: had to move things around and didn't attach a hard drive back on the Mac :banghead:
thanks for looking in

Hope you get your 'puter sorted Allan and your photos back.

Progress ... nice idea ... not sure about the OOF FG.

Thanks d00d have a new iMac so thats sorted, its just retrieving the pictures now

Bit of a commenting catch up...

Broken - Nice idea and I like the choice of the bright yellow pencil and the way the shadows darken towards the edge of the picture.
Transport - I like the different take and the movement of the bikes. Maybe would have preferred them slightly closer and larger in the frame.
Daisy - love it...inspired choice to take the back of the daisy and very nicely done.
Progress - I like a narrow DOF, I would probably have had the focus on the dice but it works as well with your choice to have it on the "Go" square.

Thanks for the catch up

Hi Allan

Minimalistic - Neat idea and I agree with the spirograph comments.
Very delicate.

Progress - Any joy with the file recovery? If the disk isn't toast there are people who can recover the images by transplanting the platters. It's pretty expensive though, so I hope the caddy gives you a get out of jail free card to go with the monopoly shot.

Hi Allan

Minimalistic - Neat idea and I agree with the spirograph comments.
Very delicate.

Progress - Any joy with the file recovery? If the disk isn't toast there are people who can recover the images by transplanting the platters. It's pretty expensive though, so I hope the caddy gives you a get out of jail free card to go with the monopoly shot.

Not started with file recovery yet, I am not going to spend a fortune trying to get them back, a lot of whats lost is film and as I still have the negatives I could scan them again :(

The water has a lovely colour and there is a nice sense of energy and fun, good take on the theme.

Well that dog clearly is enjoying himself! Great photo, freezing the motion of the water droplets. Nice colours too, and great facial expression of the dog. Bang on theme! (y)

Hi Alan, sorry so far behind with commenting, so just a quickie. You have some great shots but particularly like the minimalistic one of the back of the daisy, really like that you have used the back of the flower and love the dog in the water, good colour in the water and nice and sharp with the water drops frozen :)

Hi Alan, sorry so far behind with commenting, so just a quickie. You have some great shots but particularly like the minimalistic one of the back of the daisy, really like that you have used the back of the flower and love the dog in the water, good colour in the water and nice and sharp with the water drops frozen :)
Thanks for looking in

Back