weekly Chenti - 2019 52 Week Challenge - W26 - Drink

Fits perfectly for theme. Nice and rough and nice and textured

Cool shot for object, think it could go in a round crop then you`d lose the top blown bits, but still good for the theme.
Round Crop. Never thought of that and it was bugging me the blown bits. Thanks for the idea Dave

Really in two minds whether the shot for W9 and Wet looks better in colour or my usual mono. :confused:

Do like the B&W also, the droplet's are fairly uniformed in size which adds to it really well.

Definitely the black and white version for me as the water drops stand out more. Love the composition, really well taken image that fits the theme perfectly

Love the B&W version Chenti, detail in the drops are so sharp, love it!

Colour image for me. Much more vibrant and the drops have plenty of detail and colour to them. For me it just stands out.

I swapped between the two images for quite a while before deciding I really like both images. The Mono image has lots of detail in the drops and the colour tones are nice and cool. I like the blue colours in the droplets too.

I like both versions but I think the mono one just takes it for me. Lots of detail in both images, good job!

Thanks for the feedback
I do like how this one came out ..was taken with my iPhone this one. Makes me a bit mad when I consider how much £ I’ve spent on the rest of my camera kit. Then I’m happy as the tech in our era is just fab that we can play with.

Appreciate people taking the time to comment too. Very friendly bunch

Mono version for me on wet, good shot no as imo this is the best wet shot so far for the theme. I really do love it and think it`s a cracker of a shot, so very well done (y)(y)(y)

Humbled by your comments here and from other shots Dave. (y)

Object - love this. It's very abstract and nice slightly grainy texture to the edges

Wet - I like both of these. Superb detail and I prefer the really vivid blue one the most

Hi Vince,

I've been very poor at commenting this year so far and am on a mission to get round to everyone!

Clean - Nice sharp shot, love the bright green turtle against the black trees. That water looks pretty murky. :confused:
Open - Great in B&W, like the road leading you into and out of the shot. Really like the shadow it looks a bit like an apple to me :)
Distant - Another good one in B&W. Like that you have included just the edge of the van and a great road leading off to the distant hills
Cold - Love this, excellent black bg and the double reflection in the water then the ice is fab
Waiting - Ooo bless, how could you resist the face, B&W a good choice again
Rough - yep that looks rough. the angle definitely gives it more interest
Object - Not sure what this is, other than it being something off a BMW. Maybe a vignette would have helped to bring the focus more to the middle
Wet - Nice and sharp, love all the rain drops. I like the blue but I think the B&W just edges it. I like the border too

:D

Hi Vince,

I've been very poor at commenting this year so far and am on a mission to get round to everyone!

Clean - Nice sharp shot, love the bright green turtle against the black trees. That water looks pretty murky. :confused:
Open - Great in B&W, like the road leading you into and out of the shot. Really like the shadow it looks a bit like an apple to me :)
Distant - Another good one in B&W. Like that you have included just the edge of the van and a great road leading off to the distant hills
Cold - Love this, excellent black bg and the double reflection in the water then the ice is fab
Object - Not sure what this is, other than it being something off a BMW. Maybe a vignette would have helped to bring the focus more to the middle
Wet - Nice and sharp, love all the rain drops. I like the blue but I think the B&W just edges it. I like the border too

Thanks for your comments

Hi Vince,

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

Back