Clives 52 in 2020

Nice plough. I do wonder if a slightly different angle would have avoided the brick structure in the background.

Good image for Old Clive. The bright sky contrasts the plough well but I think the clockwork building could do with a little tone down maybe.

Nice subject for old, well spotted :)

That's nice Clive.
It has that abandoned, overgrown, derelict look that really suits the B&W processing.
The sky *could be* blown (or that could be the processing), but I think it works as a contrast to the machinery.
Thank you Tim it was a bit blown, a very bright day.

Old
It does have that look of neglect about it.
It does but I am not sure it was really that old Dominic

Colourful, a nice capture very well spotted.
Old I really like this, great mono conversion.
Thank you Roger

Nice find Clive, it works well.
Thank you Mr Cobra

I was looking for old farm machinery for this week but couldnt find any. Nice one :)
Thanks, I found this on my daily exercise walk.

Nice plough. I do wonder if a slightly different angle would have avoided the brick structure in the background.
Thanks Phil, there was a pile of crap behind it that I was trying to miss, I didn't think anyone would notice the little brick building!

Good image for Old Clive. The bright sky contrasts the plough well but I think the clockwork building could do with a little tone down maybe.
Cheers Lee
Works well for old and technique Clive. A good find.
Thank you Pete

Nice subject for old, well spotted :)
Thanks Rick

Both on theme and on technique. Nice interesting subject too.
Thank you David

Old very nice find the B&W conversion really suits it
Thanks Mark
Nicely seen, c and definitely his the theme for old! The B&W conversion is nicely handled - loads of detail so in the shot.
Thank you Shugpug

Great find for OLD, maybe the sky is too blown as mentioned, but it is still a cracker.
Thank you Bob, it was a very bright day.

Lovely reflection Clive O like the inclusion of the grasses/reeds at the bottom of the image.

The water is so still and the reflection is so perfect! Looks fab
Thank you Roxanne

That almost looks like Lincolnshire/Norfolk area. Incredibly flat water - lovely reflections in there as well!
Thanks Shugpug, it's between the South Downs and the sea, just north of Bognor Regis.

Lovely reflection Clive O like the inclusion of the grasses/reeds at the bottom of the image.
Thank you Mark

The reflection makes this shot.
Thanks Dave

That's a cracker Clive. Colours and composition, the lot.
Thank you David

Both angles work well, I will go for the second image just because I like the colours and setting.

Both good shots but I prefer #2 as well for the pov and interest.

Nice perspective on the 1st Clive,
and its all visible too.

I think you've chosen the right image for your project. really nice perspective on it, makes it an interesting thing to look at, and not immediately obvious what it is.

Hi Clive,
Liquid - I'm not really a landscape sort of tog, but I looked at your shot and it put me in mind of a Kim Wilde track...
(Guess which one).
Household Item - #1 for me too, though I wonder what #2 would look like with the blue background of #1 (contrasting the pink and blue).

Hi Clive,
Liquid - I'm not really a landscape sort of tog, but I looked at your shot and it put me in mind of a Kim Wilde track...
(Guess which one).
Household Item - #1 for me too, though I wonder what #2 would look like with the blue background of #1 (contrasting the pink and blue).
Hi Tim, either View from a bridge, or Water on Glass not Kids in America!
Household, the first is in a garden chair with a petal lens hood supporting it to get natural light into it, with just a little flash to get rid of the shadow that was left, all good fun.

Both angles work well, I will go for the second image just because I like the colours and setting.
Thanks Dominic

Second for me as well - the background gives some context.
Thanks Shugpug

Both good shots but I prefer #2 as well for the pov and interest.
Thank you Helen

Nice perspective on the 1st Clive,
and its all visible too.
Thank you Chris, the first is in a garden chair with a petal lens hood supporting it to get natural light into it, with just a little flash to get rid of the shadow that was left.

An unusual measurer. I prefer #1 and you've done well to keep the shadow to the minimum.
Thank you Stan

I think you've chosen the right image for your project. really nice perspective on it, makes it an interesting thing to look at, and not immediately obvious what it is.
Thank you Jim

First one for me nicely captured
Thanks Mark

A couple of nice shots Clive and I do prefer the second for it's interest.
Thanks Pete

Nice image for Liquid. Looks like you have some very pleasant places to exercise.
Household - both shots are good but I think the first one is a great PoV. Well taken.

1 for me. Love it. I initially thought radio dial before I read the text.
Thank you David

Nice image for Liquid. Looks like you have some very pleasant places to exercise.
Household - both shots are good but I think the first one is a great PoV. Well taken.
Thanks Lee, the exercise walks keep me sane!

Week 23 Hidden Away

A selection of 4, 3 from my daily walk and 1 at the bottom of the garden.
A hidden away sun

PSX_20200607_191326.jpg

A hidden sign
PSX_20200607_191103.jpg
Another hidden sign
PSX_20200607_191514.jpg

A peeking fox cub
PSX_20200607_190833.jpg

I like the fox pic even though its not as sharp as it could be, great image

Foxy for me too. Sharpness is often placed above content - and wrongly so.

Great set of hidden images - I think the fox image would have been better had the eyes been in full focus.

Hi Clive

Great set of Images, great to see the Fox cub, not being sharp reflects how tentative he must be out in daylight and peeping round a gate/fence post, we have some foxes round here which I sometimes see when taking Dudley <<---- out for his last walk.

Pete

Back