weekly DK's 52 of 2015 - wk 52 'Christmas' added - FINISHED

:clap: Well done Dean for being the first to finish this year. Very apt and how appropriate with the wrapping paper too.

Looking forward to your submissions in 2016. Have a good one.

Cheers
Thanks Stan... you too :)

Glad to get the pressure off for the week, now can relax and get some more shots knowing they will just be extra... and I wanted top get a tree/present shot in before 20 other people do :D

A nice clean submission, Dean, I've been to the pub so no chance of an in focus submission from me.

It's been a pleasure watching your submissions this year and I look forwards to next year :clap:

Best wishes.

Cheers.

Well done on being the first of us to finish 2015!
It was a miracle Tim :D
Definetly conveys a Christmas feeling and a nice combination of colours.
That could easily be a shot straight from a christmas card :)
Nice of you to say Tim, thanks a lot (y)

Cor! Faster than my shutter speed. Nice one DK - spot on for Christmas. Have you good one.
Faster than a speeding bullet :D

Cheers Carl, hope you and yours do too (y)

A nice clean submission, Dean, I've been to the pub so no chance of an in focus submission from me.
Now that would be a giggle :D

It's been a pleasure watching your submissions this year and I look forwards to next year :clap:

Best wishes.

Cheers.
And you mate... thank you :)

Great festive photo, happy Christmas

(thought I'd catch up while I'm still just about sober enough to type :beer:)

Blimey, massive (and final for 2015 at least) catch up.

Organised, I remember it well but I understand you've had to disorganise it again for Christmas. I do like the dof and the lighting works really well drawing the eye to the back of the room. (y)

Entertain - Loving the concentration on her face and the reflection in the window adds depth to the image.

Living - Number 2 for me too although I love the sentiments in number 3. A good set there Dean (y)

Christmas - that's a cracker and would look great as a Christmas card :D

Thanks for all your support this year and looking forward to seeing more in 2016 :D

Blimey, massive (and final for 2015 at least) catch up.

Organised, I remember it well but I understand you've had to disorganise it again for Christmas. I do like the dof and the lighting works really well drawing the eye to the back of the room. (y)
Thanks Jill :)

Entertain - Loving the concentration on her face and the reflection in the window adds depth to the image.
Thanks again... she did try hard to not look straight into the camera :)

Living - Number 2 for me too although I love the sentiments in number 3. A good set there Dean (y)
Thank you madam :D

Christmas - that's a cracker and would look great as a Christmas card :D
Cool :cool:

Thanks for all your support this year and looking forward to seeing more in 2016 :D
Likewise (y)

Liking your shot for entertain. Good light on the face and the bow kinda works to separate it from the violin - like the edge of a frame.
Living No2 for me. Super sharp with a shallow DoF.
Christmas. Very nice shot with the focal point framed by the tree branches.

Liking your shot for entertain. Good light on the face and the bow kinda works to separate it from the violin - like the edge of a frame.
Living No2 for me. Super sharp with a shallow DoF.
Christmas. Very nice shot with the focal point framed by the tree branches.
Thanks Lee... I appreciate all the feedback I have received this year from you (y)

I think I missed this one DK so a belated well done on your last of 2015.

Plus a big thank you for your hard work and encouragement on the thread 'last year' :)
Thanks Susie... likewise :) :)

Back