Ians 52

Ah, I see what you did there :) Very clever and great concept

What a clever idea for the theme. Perfect timing and love the page being turned over. The only comment would be I like to see the hand or some text in focus.

More like this?
full

A very good interpretation of the theme and like it in black and white. Your updated image is spot on.

Yep - nailed theme 1

Welcome to the 52, Ian, and aren't you off to a great start! :clap: This is a great interpretation of the theme and I like the movement in the turning page. Being picky I might have tried to reduce the slight distractions in the background or on the table but that could result in it becoming too sterile and set up, so it's just a thought. Well done :)

Welcome to the 52, Ian, and aren't you off to a great start! :clap: This is a great interpretation of the theme and I like the movement in the turning page. Being picky I might have tried to reduce the slight distractions in the background or on the table but that could result in it becoming too sterile and set up, so it's just a thought. Well done :)

Hi Andrea, I do need to focus on what is going on around the subject rather than concentrating on the subject its self.

Hi Ian, Excellent idea and well taken. Like Andrea, I found the items in the bg a little distracting. I think we all get a little blinkered at times, I know I do. I come home lots of times thinking I have a good shot and only when I get it on the computer see there is something horrible in the bg. Thank goodness for the healing/clone tool on photoshop ;):eek:

Nice! I love this. Lots of movement and detail

Thanks Ian, this was the only one I managed to get as the battery ran out of charge

All your images for the CLEAN theme are very good!
Great mono processing and a cool story in them all.
I'm leaning towards the car washing image though!
It's so dynamic and I really like the way the spray hits the door!
The faster spray from the nozzle has nice motion blur...but becomes sharper as the droplets slow.
Very cool effect, and a good use of DoF too!
Excellent!(y)

All your images for the CLEAN theme are very good!
Great mono processing and a cool story in them all.
I'm leaning towards the car washing image though!
It's so dynamic and I really like the way the spray hits the door!
The faster spray from the nozzle has nice motion blur...but becomes sharper as the droplets slow.
Very cool effect, and a good use of DoF too!
Excellent!(y)

Thanks for the kind words.

Nice interpretation of the New theme!
Clean is also a great shot, glad you picked the car one, the windows don't really grab me but I love the car one.

Like the final CLEAN shot best. Pity you didn;t shoot it on film - you could have used Foamopan :D

Back