weekly jono2002's weekly 52 challenge 2019 - Week 11 Entrance SooC

Agree with others - great for theme and the detail makes this work

Aw cute and very new.
Great detail in the fur, your right the contrast in fur colour is needed but it really works.

New

Good one. Without the discrimination I don't think I would have guessed what it is.

Great sharp detail. The mono works very well - the darkness in Boo's fur in contrast with the light fur of Phoebe's and the light area on the blanket / bedding really works too.

Aww thats very lovely. How long did you have to wait to get a peek? Nicely framed and suits the B&W :)

Aww thats very lovely. How long did you have to wait to get a peek? Nicely framed and suits the B&W :)

This shot was not what I planned, I had intended to have Boo next the LEGO figure (below). However she is so young she wouldn't sit still for a moment when away from her mum.

lego_1050377.jpg

The other half then got a small bed and sat her in there with mum. Whilst we were talking she buried underneath & then looked out. You can see in the (not in focus pic of the LEGO guy & the average shot of them in the bed how the other options wouldn't of worked out as well)

phe_1050505.jpg

Thanks all for your comments, hopefully tomorrow's theme will go as well :)

Not as pleased with this weeks images, time and ideas were short on my part....made up for it with humour :)

Last edited:
New is great, took me a bit to work out what I was looking at, but I like that in an image. Nice mono conversion too.

A bog brush is an unusual choice of subject, but it works. Perhaps a bit more contrast though?

New is great, took me a bit to work out what I was looking at, but I like that in an image. Nice mono conversion too.

A bog brush is an unusual choice of subject, but it works. Perhaps a bit more contrast though?

Thanks, no mono conversion here it is so new and clean it has no colour to it.

Certainly original. Nice close up. One of the many brushes that have appeared so far, but different.

Thanks, yes few brush images so far. I do intend to keep thinking on it until Wednesday night in case I can come up with something better.

Last edited:
Definitely a cool and humorous take on the theme!(y)
Really nice closeup, and detailed too, great use of colour....the blues really sell it - good choice going for colour as opposed to mono imo.

....it is so new and clean it has no colour to it.

That's a relief!!!!:LOL:

Lovely sharp image. It must be a new toilet brush to look so clean! And you have just reminded me to buy a new one! So thank you!

Jono

First Image is great and better than being next to any lego figures. Good B&W processing and the crop works well.
Clean Image is nice and sharp and its a Bog Brush, nice to get into the toilet humour so early on. Keeping the slight blue colour works well

Pete

Like it. Something that you have to think about for a second before knowing what it is. Not looking forward to the theme Dirty....

Back