Just suppose it was intentional, Sirch's 52 for 2017, 52, Weather

Excellent choice for the subject ;) the house is a lovely image nicely composed

Oooo liking the beach/seaside image myself, a lovely sky, rocks and shoreline all really lead the eye up to that building, splendid composition (y)

Thanks both, I was pleased with the first.

Interesting and clever use of the clouds and rocks as a pair of intersecting leading lines.
The red life belt (at least I think that's what it is) nicely sits at the focal point of the lines.
The trees without leaves and the desolate rocky landscape really do give it a remote feel.

Interesting and clever use of the clouds and rocks as a pair of intersecting leading lines.
The red life belt (at least I think that's what it is) nicely sits at the focal point of the lines.
The trees without leaves and the desolate rocky landscape really do give it a remote feel.
Thanks Tim, it is a life belt. At first I was a bit annoyed by the trees, there wasn't any way of getting a shot of the house without them so decided to make a feature of that one and as you say it seems to suit the theme.

#1 ... Absolute beaut. Nice use of nice lens ... love the FG rocks. And those skies (plural). :clap:

Nice shots for remote Chris, I really like the one of the house

Remote
I like the first one, the windswept tree, the red life ring, the movement in the clouds all adds to make a damn fine image.

Remote - Jenny Browns works well for me with low viewpoint and wide lens.

I like the humour there, as you know I'm not the biggest fan of Lego but the big brick with the Lego board is a great idea glad you didn't go for all black. The composition is excellent also everything well placed in the frame, very good indeed

I like the humour there, as you know I'm not the biggest fan of Lego but the big brick with the Lego board is a great idea glad you didn't go for all black. The composition is excellent also everything well placed in the frame, very good indeed

I'm liking that too Chris, good idea at putting the lego base where and how you have, really nicely lit too with effective shadows of the brick and builder, cool shot (y)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the positive comments.

Brilliant idea and very well executed...love the black BG and the sharp contrast o the colourfull figure...

HaHa ... good thinking, nicely done! Grey on grey and fits perfectly.

Build
Always a good fall back Lego. Sometimes what looks to be simple, turns into something more fiddley.

really nice take on the theme and well executed, nice run of juice to the bottom right

Juicy
Looks pretty good to me. I have a similar idea (although not the same).
That's probably a £20 dessert in a fancy restaurant :D

really nice take on the theme and well executed, nice run of juice to the bottom right
Thanks Allan, the run went a bit further than I intended but still works I think.

Build is a great fun shot Chris, really do like it and the BG helps set it up well. Juicy I tried one like that and it did not work, your one is very well taken and like the trail of juice too.
Thanks Dave, shame yours didn't work, I bounced a flash of the ceiling for light.

Juicy
Looks pretty good to me. I have a similar idea (although not the same).
That's probably a £20 dessert in a fancy restaurant :D
:LOL: you are right, I'll be charging extra for cream, thanks Dominic

Very nicely captured. Well lit and good focus. I wasn't too sure about the run-off juice initially but the more I look at it, it actually adds some interest to the shot.
Thanks Stan, I had wanted the run-off to be more "connected" to the subject but couldn't be bothered to thicken up the juice so it ran further than planned

Back