Posiview's TP52 2016. Week 52 Celebrate added. FINISHED :)

I love that one. The wide crop and the light make a really good image. The motion blur on the second swan makes it really dynamic too

excellent action shot of the swans ,perfect shutter speed to capture the speed of the landing, love the light hitting the water spay from the swans feet :clap:

Fantastic light on the water splash Andy, and really well framed.

Thats a cracking image Andy, nothing to add (y)

Cheers, Mr C.

Good capture of the swans, nice timing and very good of them to come in parallel with the reflection line.

Cheers.

Nicely done Andy for this week's theme. Great timing of that shot and I really like the highlights on the water in the foreground. Maybe a touch of grad required to get those swans properly white without blowing the highlights lower down in the frame?

Nice composition as well for what must have been a quick shot. Well done!

Cheers, I worked hard on post not to blow any highlights, especially on the swans.

Very nice shot of the swans, can't have been easy to get it!

Another place I want to go to!

Cheers, great place, apart from the con trails.

Not sure if it's noise or texture added, but with the beautiful light and water splashes it gives the image the feeling of a painting. Very beautiful.

Cheers, it was a very lucky catch.

The living world - Nice shot. You've done well to get the swan as sharp as you did. It has a really nice warm light and the detail in the splash (especially the front is very good). Couldn't see any exif detail, was it frozen with a fast shutter speed or have you panned with the swan?

Cheers, panned at 1/25 second so quite luck it's as sharp as it is.

Super timing that Andy, I too had a stab at them landing, mine didn't do half as well as yours, great capture and the bang on time, just love the water spray and light on the water :clap:

As for the 70-200... just 'Add To Basket' and hit 'Pay' before you leave the site again like you normally do - it is that simple :naughty:

Cheers, Dean. Just 'add to the basket', eh. OK, then, I'll do it :)

Lovely!

Tried to enlarge it in Flickr but it doesn't really work.

Cheer, enlarged works for me.

Beautiful scene for living world .

Gaz

Cheers, Gaz.

Hi Andy ....yes it does go grainy if you try to zoom in but it is a super shot ....that's a lovely light on the water.

Grainy, indeed, quite a crop it was :)

Camo - at first I was like - WTF is that ! then I thought it was a moldy fruit (sorry!) and then I smiled and giggled - very good Andy (and sorry again!)

Dangerous - very dangerous - like it, good interpretation and liking the contrast of the red and then the black BG

Topical - Very and looks like you all had fun !

Living World - Beautiful image, sharp, fantastic light and the crop also adds to the subject matter - like it :)

Thanks for the feedback. Living world, what a great place.

Topical - Erm… cool. I guess it’s on theme since it’s topical to you lot. :p It’s a nice photo!

The Living World - Wow, amazing shot! Really like the action there, with the splashes. Love the composition and colour.

Topical - nice group selfie.
Living world - fantastic capture I love the colours and serenity but it has movement too.

Topical - Erm… cool. I guess it’s on theme since it’s topical to you lot. :p It’s a nice photo!

The Living World - Wow, amazing shot! Really like the action there, with the splashes. Love the composition and colour.

Topical - nice group selfie.
Living world - fantastic capture I love the colours and serenity but it has movement too.

Cheers for feedback.

I am waiting inspiration too Andy and was debating something similar - mine was going to be the top of a pineapple but yours works better .... whatever it is. Spot on theme. :)

I am waiting inspiration too Andy and was debating something similar - mine was going to be the top of a pineapple but yours works better .... whatever it is. Spot on theme. :)

It's a small cactus :)

If there was ever a shot asking for a silhouette version ;)
I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry
:coat:

I know, not a pretty sight :)

:LOL: you got hair :D but not another selfie :eek:

I know....I know...tell you what, no selfies for at least 10 themes (y)

Cheers.

Well Andy i think that kind of sums up your attitude to the theme, can't say as i blame you,
i like a theme to be loose open to interpretation but they just seem a little obvious recently

Hi Andy, brilliant image for Spiky, sums my own feeling about not having much hair, do I care or not. Bothered, ha-ha

Funny image, Andy... lighting is solid on the portrait (maybe tweak the highlights vs shadows a touch as the former look very slightly hot in a couple of places) and the drop-off around the neck is good. Composition works well and onto next week for you :)

Nicely done Andy, good light on the cactus and the perfect distance behind you to get the thorns but not the plant.

Your model certainly looks "spiky" in that, what on earth did you say to him? :D

Clever idea Andy (y)

Well Andy i think that kind of sums up your attitude to the theme, can't say as i blame you,
i like a theme to be loose open to interpretation but they just seem a little obvious recently

Cheers, yeah not an easy one to be original.

Hi Andy, brilliant image for Spiky, sums my own feeling about not having much hair, do I care or not. Bothered, ha-ha

I'd like hair, but ain't bothered that I don't :)

Funny image, Andy... lighting is solid on the portrait (maybe tweak the highlights vs shadows a touch as the former look very slightly hot in a couple of places) and the drop-off around the neck is good. Composition works well and onto next week for you :)

Cheers, nothing is over exposed but I see what you mean, possibly quite hot aren't my temple area.

Nicely done Andy, good light on the cactus and the perfect distance behind you to get the thorns but not the plant.

Cheers.

Your model certainly looks "spiky" in that, what on earth did you say to him? :D

Clever idea Andy (y)

I told hi, it was his round :)

You've done a nice job with this Andy. Lots of fun and well presented. (y)

Cheers, Brian.

Very funny, your face looks like you've just come out of the barbers having been given the wrong hairstyle!

Hi Andy I like your image for spikey its a nice fun image I'm struggling wiht this weeks theme too

Living world: Like everything about it. Motion, comp, lighting, reflection and soft tones. In general, very soothing.

Spikey: I like the idea but spikes looks a little flat, some placement of spikes on top back of head might have rounded this off nicely ?

Very funny, your face looks like you've just come out of the barbers having been given the wrong hairstyle!

Hi Andy I like your image for spikey its a nice fun image I'm struggling wiht this weeks theme too

Spiky - I like it! Love the facial expression and the lighting as a portrait shot is really good too - like! (y)

Haha, funny picture. You get points for making me smile. :D

:agree:

cleverly done selfie ... again.

Clever idea for 'spiky'!

Nice interpretation - liking the facial spike as well as the added artificial - nice selfie !

Living world: Like everything about it. Motion, comp, lighting, reflection and soft tones. In general, very soothing.

Spikey: I like the idea but spikes looks a little flat, some placement of spikes on top back of head might have rounded this off nicely ?

Spiky is clever, nicely done and made me smile

Thanks, all. I'm not happy with it but learned a few things about OCF and PPing (y)

Great idea Andy.
Tell me, where does one procure gold leaf???

Back