Posiview's TP52 2017 I’m done....

Been to Glen Coe on numerous occasions but never managed to capture the majesty of the place as you have done in the first shot. Think black and white works very well.

Both very good, hard to choose between them, looks like you all had a good meet

I like the lone tree very much, great long exposure, great processing (y)

The tree shot is very good, there is nice movement in the clouds and water yet it's not totally lost detail but if I had to choose between them I would pick the #1. Feels like great drama in that picture with the good B&W conversion, the detail on the rocks and the mist.

Just been watching your Youtube on Glen Coe and think it is great (y)(y) Dark two cracking shots imo Andy, very well taken, I like the 1st one with the rolling mist/fog coming in and it goes well in mono, the 2nd shot is my pick though as I love it, showing the old tree and stunning BG just too finish it off, great photography and PP (y)(y)

The tree is a very very good shot.

Been to Glen Coe on numerous occasions but never managed to capture the majesty of the place as you have done in the first shot. Think black and white works very well.

Both very good, hard to choose between them, looks like you all had a good meet

I like the lone tree very much, great long exposure, great processing (y)

The tree shot is very good, there is nice movement in the clouds and water yet it's not totally lost detail but if I had to choose between them I would pick the #1. Feels like great drama in that picture with the good B&W conversion, the detail on the rocks and the mist.

Both are great shots Andy, but the tree is the one for me.
The way you've combined the motion blur of the water and sky with the pin sharp boughs and twigs of the tree. Fantastic.
:clap:

Thanks, all for me it's #1, the majesty of the mountain was wonderful.

There will be a return trip...maybe for the end of project meet :naughty:

Cheers.

Travelling to far flung places, sleeping in a tent, up at 4 ... not really my thing, but I can see you love it ... you've got the pictures to prove it. Both great. :clap:

Perfect choice in the b&w for the mountain Andy it really captures that dark brooding look, but the tree is the eye catcher for me I love it :clap:

It has to be #2 for me. That is a cracking shot with absolutely no crit from me.

Travelling to far flung places, sleeping in a tent, up at 4 ... not really my thing, but I can see you love it ... you've got the pictures to prove it. Both great. :clap:

Thanks, all, both locations are well worth a visit if you have chance.

Cheers.

Two fantastic shots showing the awe inspiring nature of the place Andy. I love the tree with the dramatic movement in cloud and water, but the detail shot of Buachaille Etive Mòr is refreshing after all the wider shots on the forum...stunning though they are. Very moody and beautiful.

Two fantastic shots showing the awe inspiring nature of the place Andy. I love the tree with the dramatic movement in cloud and water, but the detail shot of Buachaille Etive Mòr is refreshing after all the wider shots on the forum...stunning though they are. Very moody and beautiful.

Thank's Emma, appreciate the comments :)

Superb shot for the Lonely tree, I can even see DiddyDave being impressed with that one ;)

(y)(y)(y)

03:00 alarm clock. Got up having planned my Power at Whitby......decided at a roundabout to head to Scarborough instead. My dad and his forebears come from there and it felt right.

Shoehorn and not the best photograph but time is limited as we are off camping in a few hours and I have to get everything ready. The Power of the panorama :whistle:....Sea Power.....:whistle:....Wave Power....:whistle:

There's an absolute boatload of information in there, feel free to zoom in.

No comments expected and I've been conspicuous by my absence recently :oops: :$

Cheers and and have a great weekend.

Week 12 Power by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

I like that, theres a lot going on that takes time to view. Plus I love working harbours and trawlers too..

Agree with above a nicely composed pic of the harbour plenty of artificial light for the theme

Very nicely composed and very sharp (y)

I like that, theres a lot going on that takes time to view. Plus I love working harbours and trawlers too..

Power for all the lights works well for me mate, really like this actually, the inclusion of the boat close to the RH and the trawler at the other end is splendid (y)

Thats a nice picture, really well taken. Love the detail.

Power of all that electricity keeping the lights on round the harbour and houses, good shot :)

I thought of the lights too - I like the boat in the foreground giving the shot depth.

Agree with above a nicely composed pic of the harbour plenty of artificial light for the theme

Very nicely composed and very sharp (y)

Good grief, electric power...I ssoooo missed the obvious, I suspect my unconscious thought of it while taking the photograph :rolleyes:

Thank for the comments.

Cheers.

My last visit was in week 1 so I've just looked through your images since then. A great range of shots with some really excellent ones; my favourites so far are the detailed and colourful image of the leaf for your first Comfort image, the amazing crystal of salt on a needle for Mineral, and both images for Dark, particularly the tree for the mood and the sense of motion in the sky and water. Looking forward to keeping up with you for the rest of the year (y)

I really like that. With the line of lights splitting the photo into two halves, the boat on the rhs holding the eye into image and hill tops breaking up the horizon. (y)

Nicely composed and lots of detail (y)

My last visit was in week 1 so I've just looked through your images since then. A great range of shots with some really excellent ones; my favourites so far are the detailed and colourful image of the leaf for your first Comfort image, the amazing crystal of salt on a needle for Mineral, and both images for Dark, particularly the tree for the mood and the sense of motion in the sky and water. Looking forward to keeping up with you for the rest of the year (y)

Love that pano feel, really makes it. (y)

I really like that. With the line of lights splitting the photo into two halves, the boat on the rhs holding the eye into image and hill tops breaking up the horizon. (y)

Thanks all, esp @Manxmaid for the catch up.

Cheers.

Nice tease(l). Great sky exposure and contrast between candy floss clouds and spiky teasels.

Good take, nicely exposed and I like the way the stems converge from three sides, it really pulls the eye upwards

Ah well...when your get up and go has gone it must be time for a lie down ;) I do like the hint of late light on the stems and teasel heads - interesting wispy clouds, too. Hope you're feeling more motivated again soon - is it comedown after those glorious Scottish landscapes?

Above, love it as it reminds me of my view after being in the pub :D Nice one that you got a shot in, the blue sky helps show off the teasels :)

Nice tease(l). Great sky exposure and contrast between candy floss clouds and spiky teasels.

Good take, nicely exposed and I like the way the stems converge from three sides, it really pulls the eye upwards

Ah well...when your get up and go has gone it must be time for a lie down ;) I do like the hint of late light on the stems and teasel heads - interesting wispy clouds, too. Hope you're feeling more motivated again soon - is it comedown after those glorious Scottish landscapes?

Nahh, It'll pass, always does :)

Hmmmmmmm :thinking:

Theme wise good... Sky wise good... subject wise works okay too, not so sure on the orientation if it helps it more than landscape, but still, the converging works well also :)

Thanks all, @Dark Knight landscape does indeed also work (y)

My luster is lacking.

No comments required.

Posted to keep me current and as a 'concept' :oops: :$

Cheers.

URL=https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/photos/evolve.16062/]
18050-1492086995-265692495c0bc7ac7369c5f72a5474ad.jpg
[/URL]
Evolve by posiview on Talk Photography

Back