weekly rpn's 2016 Project 52 - Week 52 CELEBRATE Added (Complete)

Hi Stan, I like the colourful coats and flags on the clean wet stones. (y)

Two good images Stan. Cultural works well - like the contrast between the masses of colour set against a grey damp day. That's a good take for Arrange too, lovely bright colours again ... :clap: take a bow

Great take on arranged, very colourful and fits the brief!

Hi Stan, I like the colourful coats and flags on the clean wet stones. (y)

Thanks all for the nice comments.

That's a great selection of patterns and textures, though I wish they had been arranged parallel to the dots on the cloth...and I never saw myself as having ocd tendencies! I like the bright flags and coats against the drabber tones in cultural as well.

I was out for a walk early this morning with my camera hoping to capture some thing suitable for this week and came across the ducks are already pairing up! Normally it'll March/April spring time that the males are flighting over the females.

I quite like the reflection of this one and also the typical scenario of boys chasing girls! :love:

Week 50 - (Fe)Male

Week 50 Male-Female by Stan, on Flickr

Beautiful colours reflected in that first one Stan. Both good for the theme but #1 edges.

The first one for me too, typical ducks the water looks fantastic too with the reflected colours

1st for me too Stan, I love the reflected colours

First one is a nice capture and details the time of year, however, I feel the second is a better fit for the theme due to the more obvious context.

The second on for me too, for the same reason. But both are nicely sharp and have beautiful autumnal colours.

I like the second one always love a dark background for wild birds and water. Nice idea for theme.

Very nice Stan, that a cracking cloud formation (y)

That's a stunning land-, sea- and cloudscape! Great colours from the sunrise.

Beautiful scenic Stan - strong composition with the lead-in & thirds and excellent tones and detail

Hi Stan

Love the colours in arranged

The first on for me for Male/Female lovely reflections and colours and smashing image.

Out and about wow thats a stunner love the sky and the textures in the sand

To celebrate another TP52 completion a bottle of Champagne is called for. Here's to everyone who took part this year whether full or part-time, Cheers.

A big :ty: to everyone for all the nice words, comments, critiques, suggestions and words of encouragement during the year.

Looking forward to seeing most of you again in 2017.

Week 52 - Celebrate

Week 52 Celebrate by Stan, on Flickr

Excellent timing there Stan.
Unlike cracked egg shots, that looks like a shot you get just one or two goes at (I guess depending on the depth of your pockets).
I'm surprised at how little motion blur you've got considering it was 1/13th of a second.

As Tim said, Stan, great timing, great finish (y)

Wow ! Terri8fic shot Stan. Excellent clarity and brilliant timing

Back