weekly rpn's 2016 Project 52 - Week 52 CELEBRATE Added (Complete)

Imagine that coming at you unexpectedly - I'd be spooked for sure. Nicely lit.

Good idea, well lit and captured and Mrs Rpn is a good sport

:D ... that's spooky. Nice idea to use the lift, like old fashioned ghost in sci-fi setting.

LOL good idea Stan, very hammer house of horror.

I quite like the "metallics" and the stronger light in the second

Yep, you cracked it Stan :D

Well spotted and captured.

Cracked is a good find, the sharp details in the bottom half of the shot really bring out the cracks.

I prefer the colour version of Spooky, great idea and really spooky for anyone not expecting to see this.

Cracked is a great find and well captured

Like the fact that the cracks have a dual role as primary subject and as a lead-in to the vanishing point of the path. Good find Stan and excellent compo.

Heading back to a cold and wet Scotland on Wednesday.
Last I heard it was snowing up there don't be in too much of a rush to come home Stan :D

That's an interesting statue, nice PoV too :)

Very unusual ... wonder what it's meant to portray ... washed up by the sea? Nicely taken Stan with all the details and colours retained in the sky. (Scotland = Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!)

A very unusual statue, works well it must mean something I wonder what

I can imagine that working really well after dark with a bit of light painting :)

Unusual sculpture and light isn't too bad either.

Cheers.

An alternative look at Cyprus ... badly cracked road and most unusual statue. Thanks.

READ ALL ABOUT IT.

This guy been standing outside my local newsagent everyday for years and as far as I can remember. Not entirely happy with the reflection on the board due to the low sun. I could've took a couple of step to my left to avoid it but would've ended up with the other sandwich board being too distracting. Also there was a drunk, yes that early, sitting on the steps of the doorway behind!

Week 46 - NEWS

Week 46 News by Stan, on Flickr

Not seen one of them for years, seems to be a non news day, nice find

Nice find Stan, fits the theme perfectly :)

Back