Talk Photography Day 2013

:whistle:

actually, not read this thread for a day or two, so simply coincidence this time. As I said either here or the image thread, it is not an auto-responder, as I want to check each image seems to be ok, so sending them out in batches as I check/save the photos. ;)

:whistle:

actually, not read this thread for a day or two, so simply coincidence this time. As I said either here or the image thread, it is not an auto-responder, as I want to check each image seems to be ok, so sending them out in batches as I check/save the photos. ;)

:LOL: so how we looking this year?

Had to check my "Sent" box!!!

pretty certain we have more on the thread than I have an the inbox.... :bat:

:D

Have sent mine (11/9) ,not heard if it has arrived. :thinking:

(tried again)

Last edited:
Now then ANY ONE that still hasn't sent theirs, please please please get them in this weekend!!
So, after you've subtracted those who've emailed from those who've posted, will the remainder be sent to Marcel to receive an "I didn't email my TP Day photo" user title? :nono:

So, after you've subtracted those who've emailed from those who've posted, will the remainder be sent to Marcel to receive an "I didn't email my TP Day photo" user title? :nono:

Would you believe over 40 short on the thread.... :bat: :annoyed:

I am thinking a user title should do the job :LOL:

Anyway, slideshow is up, I have created a thread for it, but here id the link http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/tpday2013/

Well done Yv - I shall have a look at it when I have a bit more time :clap:

I see Yv's been upgraded from certified to Mod Team!

Thanks to all the team involved in putting the slideshow together, along with all those who managed to shoot for the day and (more importantly) e-mail the larger files in for inclusion into the slide show!

I see Yv's been upgraded from certified to Mod Team!

Thanks to all the team involved in putting the slideshow together, along with all those who managed to shoot for the day and (more importantly) e-mail the larger files in for inclusion into the slide show!

Lots of people have lost there titles due to a certain admin breaking his toys :LOL: I'm no longer like a peach either :(

\o/

Lovely slideshow. I'll try not to be on holiday next year, and maybe I'll be able to submit something a little more interesting.

I really enjoyed the slideshow, thanks Yv (and everyone WHO SENT THEIR SHOTS IN!). Would the shot time as part of the slideshow be possible next time?

I really enjoyed the slideshow, thanks Yv (and everyone WHO SENT THEIR SHOTS IN!). Would the shot time as part of the slideshow be possible next time?

I could actually add that this time Chris, I would just need to find the time to go through each image and do it. If I have a night of insominia in the next few days, you might just get it :LOL:

arsebiscuits, I missed sending mine in! :( Ah well - next year!

send it, thenbeauty of this way of doing the slideshow means I can add easily (y)

:thinking: :shrug: Something gone amiss?

I sent in my photo on the 24th and it's not in the slideshow?

Never mind.

Can you send it again. checked the emails and its not there, though your forum name does ring bells, pretty sure I received it. :thinking: Dont worry, it will get added, as above, easy to do.

The same goes for anyone btw that didnt send, get them over to me (y)

Stunning work from everyone (y), and my apologies for not participating this year :(

Back