The TP 52'ers challenge for 2020. Sign up thread.

Cobra

Gregory House
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
My Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates..
you never know what you are going to get …
However if you sign up, one thing is certain, you will get a weekly theme to test yourself.
Well then, are looking for an excuse to get your camera out?

If the answer is no, then run along, this is not the thread you are looking for.
If the answer is yes, why not join in the 2020 TP 52 challenge?

There are no prizes, just self satisfaction, some friendly banter, with like minded people and of course a few laughs along the way.
Everyone is welcome to join in, whether you are one of the stalwarts of the 52 community ( its entering its 11th year) or a 52 virgin,
whatever your level of experience, you are most welcome.
We are a friendly bunch and quick to help out if you need it,

The old hands know the score, and thanks to all that took part in 2019 making it a success .
After all its nothing without you Guys and Gals.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now, your Challenge needs you!

Please note this is the sign up only thread

The discussion / idle chat thread is HERE

The how to get started, tips and hints links are all HERE

Last edited:
Count me in pease :)

full

:fuji:

Will I do a fourth 52 is the question as the 52 is very good and gets you thinking, another 52 could be on the cards as my 52 would be the fourth 52 I do. Now I have to think about the 52 as it is better than say 50 or 51 so doing another 52 in the year 2020 which is after CHRISTMAS :p but I still have to finish my 52 for 2019 then have a think about doing another 52 a 52 to me is fun and a 52 is also good to get you thinking about your 52 so my answer is do I do the 52 in 2020 with @GarethB as we can do a 52 and wind up Hissy at the same time but only while we do the 52.

Yes I`d like to do another 52 please, oh by the way did I say 52 :wave:

In

Yes please

Oh aye! :banana:(y):banana:

I’m going to have another try this year. Tried when I first joined, but couldn’t get my tiny brain around it. This year I’m determined to suss it out.

What are people's thoughts about dipping in and out?

Not sure I'll get to 52 shots, but I'll try.
Obviously the idea is to challenge yourself to do the full 52.
But there are no rules to say you must, it's "your" challenge (y)
Nor will you be the first or the last to do it that way.

@Manxmaid Welcome back Andrea, I've missed your superb photography skills these last few months!:)

And a big welcome to all the starters for 2020!(y)
Should be another good'un!:)

Oh heck, @GarethB , no pressure then! :p I've missed the involvement in the 52 and still haven't managed to look through all the images since (gulp) July, but I bet you've posted some cracking ones as usual. Looking forward to it :)

Welcome everyone and a big welcome to any newcomers. I joined up for this year and it has been great fun. Roll on January 2020.

Right, this is going to be a big challenge for me as I dont get out enough with my camera, so count me in and keep your fingers crossed.

I'm in.

Back