The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

As I was driving home, Led Zep was on the radio, playing "Ramble on"

Which reminded me that the Autumn equinox was tues ...
It'd be rude not to (y)

Autumn? I thought you’d Fall for that one :)

Thursday Eve Thursday Eve Rah Rah Rah! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

Gerrin out plenty thanks :D
Thursday Thursday Rah Rah Rah! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

I'm getting behind again. I've got my autumn shot, but artificial has me a bit stumped at the moment.

Close @Fuji Dave ;)

So onto week 40. ( can you believe it? Just another 12 weeks to go )

The weather is set to be atrocious for the next couple of days, and therefore
everything is likely to get Wet ....

Last edited:
Close @Fuji Dave ;)

Could be Whisky shot :D

Close @Fuji Dave ;)

Workshop on the Essex coast tomorrow starting 6am.. looking at the forecast if I can't bag a shot someone had best confiscate my kit!

I just found this in another thread Dated yesterday around 6:20 pm

So i just phoned for hepl as i tested positive... please prey for me as im off to hospital now.

I just found this in another thread Dated yesterday around 6:20 pm
Really hope Dave is ok, one of the real characters and stalwarts of the 52.

I can't pray for you Dave but you are very much in my thoughts and I am sure you will be getting the very best care from our wonderful doctors and nurses. Rog.

@Fuji Dave - Get well soon mate and fingers crossed for a mild dose.

Our thoughts are with you Fuji Dave, hope you get well soon.

Best wishes @Fuji Dave , hope things are all OK.

Ok time for a whinge :)

The pix thread says "No Comments" - and I guess that imp[lies that all feedback should go in the persons indivudual thread. Yes?

I dunno about anyone else but I'm getting quite a lot of "likes" in there thewse days rather than comments in my own thread.

I don't like it.

Thoughts? :)

Whine over :)

The pix thread says "No Comments" - and I guess that imp[lies that all feedback should go in the persons indivudual thread. Yes?

I dunno about anyone else but I'm getting quite a lot of "likes" in there thewse days rather than comments in my own thread.

I don't like it.

I agree Dave,
There has been a definite drop in commenting since the like button was enabled.
It's disappointing.

I don't like it.

So it's not that the images I have posted recently have been crap and no one knows what to say ? I thought it was just me :LOL:
I do try and give feedback on the majority depending on time available. There have been a few catch- ups recently si I have found it difficult to look at them all and make relevant comment.

dunno about anyone else but I'm getting quite a lot of "likes" in there thewse days rather than comments in my own thread.
People are using it as a short cut. I'm guilty of doing it as well on occasions.

There has been a definite drop in commenting since the like button was enabled.
Going back a couple or so years when this was being discussed in the staff room 2 of us said absolutely not as it will reduce the amount of comments
on images, and that's right across the whole forums.
Marcel just "out voted" us..
Fairy nuff the majority won, but its was always going to be a vote in favour of it what ever "we" said ;)

There have been a few catch- ups recently si I have found it difficult to look at them all and make relevant comment.
Actually that's a good point, some people seem to play catch up a lot more than they used to.
I know one or two have very good reasons for doing so due to their busy work lives being front line staff etc, in these unprecedented times ...
But I'm also wondering is we are all ( me included) are getting a bit complacent with out postings and comments?

I thought it was just me :LOL:
Well now you mention it :p

Joking aside some of the images that are being posted by some, sometimes are not up to their usual standard ( maybe me also)
And I suspect that they get a (y) as an acknowledgement of posting rather than just being ignored...

While we are on the subject, I normally start preparing the the pages around mid Nov.
I feel that subjects are getting harder and harder to find that are "relatively" easy.
Maybe its the crap subjects that I'm throwing at you all?
There is still a lot of unused themes in the theme list.
But I wonder how many are actually doable ?

This begs 2 questions
1) do you want the 52 to continue?
2) With the thought of injecting a bit of new life back into it, is there anyone out there that fancies a go at running it?
As the threads starter you'll be able to do most things, editing headers editing lists etc.
But I'll still be around for anything that is a "mod only" function...
Over to you all (y)

Back