Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you people that appear to be struggling this week (y)

aroundtuitcheeseboard.jpg

I used to have one of those on my desk at work, didn't make a whole heap of difference :)

Blimey. Up to date on comments !!! And waiting for the new theme.
2 still outstanding for me (home and creature) but hoping to get both this weekend at London Film & Comic Con.

Is it Thursday yet?

I wonder what Cobra has in his vipers nest for this weeks theme. It is getting close to announcement time after all.

Any one else Cook(ing) in this heat?

And another week slips by, completely forgot it was Thursday again, thanks Cobra I've been thinking about doing more food photography (y)

thanks Cobra I've been thinking about doing more food photography (y)
Blimey, no complaints Chris? must be the heat, go lay down for a bit :D

Any one else Cook(ing) in this heat?
I'm still working the pounds off after last week's theme, you have no idea how many rounds of toast it took to get that shot. Eyeing up the paving slabs outside and an unsuspecting egg.

Eyeing up the paving slabs outside and an unsuspecting egg.
LOL I'd be interested to see if it actually works (y)

Well the wife phones to say go out tonight and take some band photos, come back after taking crap photos to a note saying cant live with a killer and she leaves me and takes susie. well i will find you take susie back and you can be a sad lonely old woman as ive had enough of been hit and called a son killer. so my 52 has now come to an end.

Hope you are ok Dave.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way Dave but I really feel that you need better and more qualified support than you will get on here. Hopefully you will get things back on track, all the best.

Thats pretty crap Dave sorry to hear about it :(
As T'other Chris say's I hope you get your life back on track, soon, with maybe a little professional help ?

Hope you are ok Dave.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way Dave but I really feel that you need better and more qualified support than you will get on here. Hopefully you will get things back on track, all the best.

Thats pretty crap Dave sorry to hear about it :(
As T'other Chris say's I hope you get your life back on track, soon, with maybe a little professional help ?

Today I saw a person who deals with abusive partners, and after talking to her, she advised me to leave the marriage as if I stay with the wife I`d end up being killed by her. The abuse I have had over the years is very bad and know one should have to go through that, but when I told the councilor that the wife hit me with an axe over 20 yrs ago, she said that is the biggest warning to go so leave now and live your life. On a great note Mum has got Susie and I am staying with her now for a while.

I don't know you and I don't know her but she sounds like a right freak and you need to grow a pair and cut the whole thing loose and get on with life. Sorry if that sounds a bit blunt but sometimes it's the best thing.

So I'm calling it a day at week 30. Have other fish to fry.
Had your chips then David ? :D

Sorry to see you go, but enjoy your new "Thing" whatever it maybe (y)

This really is starting to feel like the bitter end of a party after most of the people have left. I'm determined to see the year out though...

This really is starting to feel like the bitter end of a party
Its beginning to look that way, isn't it Chris? :(

Who is still at it then?

Roll call

I'm still in, i still like the challenge even if I might get a bit behind. Thinking of things to take pictures of can be a challenge some weeks

Thursday tomorrow whenever @Cobra gets ...

aroundtuitcheeseboard-jpg.130940

I'm still here in spirit and in commenting, but my own contributions have fallen way behind due to a combination of reasons. I do have some theme images in the camera and fully intend to catch up asap. Massive kudos to those of you who have managed to stay up to date all year.

Seams like we still have a party going!

Now if old fangs could just make the theme this week "small independent motorbike shows in the Dartmoor area" that would be really great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back