Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Sign up thread

Cobra

Gregory House
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Are you looking for an excuse to get the camera out? are you looking to test yourself?
There are no prizes, just self satisfaction and a few laughs along the way.

As we enter the 10th year of the 52 challenge, some of you will notice some slight changes to the format.

I hope these slight changes will make it a little more interesting as it seems to have been getting a little stale with many participants not continuing, much beyond the first month or two.

Everyone is welcome to join in, whether you are one of the stalwarts of the "52 community" or a 52 virgin. Whatever your level of experience, you are most welcome.
We are a friendly bunch and quick to help out if you need it,

The old hands know the score, and thanks to all that took part in 2018 making it a success .
After all its nothing without you Guys and Gals.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up below for a personal challenge, a few laughs and dollop of camaraderie, along the way.

Please note this is the sign up only thread

The discussion / idle chat thread is HERE

The how to get started, tips and hints linky’s are all HERE

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh aye :)

The discussion / idle chat thread is HERE

The how to get started, tips and hints linky’s are all HERE

I'm in, I'll try to do more than 5 this time.

I don't think the here links are working in your original post @Cobra

Edit, or maybe you were just creating the posts when I replied :)

Last edited:
Remove me from list, thanks.

Last edited:
I think this could well be the incentive I have been looking for, count me in please.

I want to have a try - I need the discipline to get me togging more often. Please add me and I'll make an effort!

I'd like to have a go in 2019, as I've not done a 52 before. Always wanted to but it's quite difficult with film unless you use and develop a whole roll per week! Got a new Fuji digital camera now so this will make me use it :)

Its great to see a few new faces signing up, everyone has been added to the list.
Not long to go now folks (y)

I've decided to give 52s in 2019 a miss and just stick to the "takes on" monthly challenge. I think there's a few of you here who could manage both, I did back in 2016, must have had more energy then. :)

HERE it is ... the three threads near the top started by Chris @sirch.

I've decided to give 52s in 2019 a miss and just stick to the "takes on" monthly challenge.
Sorry to see you go David.

HERE it is ... the three threads near the top started by Chris @sirch.
Oi! :bat:
Pimping in my thread? that'll get you banned from next years 52 ....
Oh wait a minute :D
Have fun (y)

Sorry to see you go David.

Oi! :bat:
Pimping in my thread? that'll get you banned from next years 52 ....
Oh wait a minute :D
Have fun (y)

Oh did we forget to tell you Boss, they're both your threads, I mean we're relying upon you to do your Mod Magic everywhere. :D

:ty:

Oh did we forget to tell you Boss, they're both your threads, I mean we're relying upon you to do your Mod Magic everywhere. :D
:LOL:
I'm sure Chris is quite capable of running his own thread (y)
( but if you do need Mod input, @sirch donuts adding etc feel free to shout )

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Can I sign up please? It will be a definite challenge for me but hoping the discipline will be good for the soul!

Reactions: LC2
Well it`s been a few days now and my chest is getting stronger, still waiting for an appointment to be made for hospital tests. So what a great way to help get me fit so I will be doing my 3rd 52 on the trot so @Cobra if you can get rid of the ?

Good to hear, Dave and good to have you again next year. :clap:

Back