weekly Wallyboys 52 for 2016, CELEBRATION ADDED

Very nice Walter I like the bright coloured B/G. I have a water drop kit to do these but someone else in the camera club has it at the moment must see if they have finished with it!

Great idea, great timing and I like the oversaturated colours. Pity it isn't entirely in focus.

Good 'n sharp, nice detail. (y)

Just an idea .... compo/crop -wise .... I might make the bird less central by cropping a bit off RHS .... then, I might even flip it !!

Nice bird photo for cracked, excellent light and sharpness.

LOL excellent idea Walter, bang on theme :)

Spooky - Nice strong blues captured there Walter. Plenty to look at in the image.
Re-Shoot - it looks like the building is curved. If you run a straight line along the roofline you can see a slight curving of the building. I think that it's a little bit of pincushion. Plus the edges show obvious perspective effects from being shot down low. A few minutes in PS ought to be able to correct those effects.

Spooky is well put together, nice one.

Urban reshoot is really good for the theme I think, doesn't get much more urban than that.

Hi Walter. Nice bit of invention and artistry for Spooky - love the yellow/green eyes. Your choice for Urban re-shoot brings out the uniformity of common place architecture. :clap:

Definitely Posed Walter - is that an Elvis lip I detect. Certainly came well-prepared with those goggles for the underwater gig.

Back