2013 ETC...... completed......winner announced

Hopefully me remembering to update the first post :LOL:

Sorry everyone

So Kelly or is it Dave!!!! or is a weekend week thing you got going :))

any chance of a sneaky peek at next months list :)

When you know it, can you let me know :D

Lol

Sorry, few glasses of wine. I tend to think them up the night before

Not sure, Christine

However, I have updated the thread list :D

Oops :confused:

Fixed

I've had a look at the 52 thread as well, it works well for that but I think it might get a bit crowded and confusing for this one

As nice as it would be having all of the shots on Flickr, If we're going to group them all in one place it should be done on the forum in a single thread, surely? After all, this forum is where it all comes from and would exclude others if the group was on Flickr.

Saying that tho, I would join the Flickr group :LOL:

Last edited:
I meant do Flickr regardless of what we decide to do on the forum. I personally liked that when we did it for the 52 challenge last year. Its nice to place your Flickr pictures somewhere :)

I just dont think the 52 style thread will work for this challenge. Not sure what would other than that we are already doing.

As nice as it would be having all of the shots on Flickr, If we're going to group them all in one place it should be done on the forum in a single thread, surely? After all, this forum is where it all comes from and would exclude others if the group was on Flickr.

Saying that tho, I would join the Flickr group :LOL:

I wasn't meaning exclude anyone by my suggestion and I agree that if there is going to be a 'definitive' collection location then that should be here on the forums. I just thought that it might be nice to have a Flickr group for all the Flickr users.

I'm seriously hoping we get some themes that can be shot in daylight hours for Feb.

I seriously struggled with the first set, and, although I tried almost all of them, most of my efforts were far too shocking to put anywhere near this forum!!!

Joined the group :), hoping to get really into Februarys themes , I was mad busy in jan so it sort of took a side line lol.

+1 for the Flickr group

It's February! Any new themes?

Back