2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Had a quick catch up, but only on Silhouettes.

Some interesting submission, but IMHO, with a little more thought they would have been much better (y)

Animal, I've been after a squirrel photogtaphs for aaaggeeesss and we have a gang of them in our garden :)

Cheers.

Yes, well, anyway ... Animal - as a theme - is pretty unexciting. My neighbour/friend has a nice cat ... hmmmm ..... :thinking:

hi, I've not been around for the last week & a bit - I will catch up on comments as soon as I can...and catch up on the last two themes with a bit of luck :)

Evening all, right I have the afternoon off tomorrow and Jackie, the girls and I are off to Spurn Point for a camping weekend. All packed and ready to go. Weather looks aaammmaazziiinngggg as well.

Just bought a second SB700 for some portrait work, but might leave my camera at home :whistle:

And it's Friday tomorrow....:woot::woot::woot:

Cheers.

Evening all, right I have the afternoon off tomorrow and Jackie, the girls and I are off to Spurn Point for a camping weekend. All packed and ready to go. Weather looks aaammmaazziiinngggg as well.

Just bought a second SB700 for some portrait work, but might leave my camera at home :whistle:

And it's Friday tomorrow....:woot::woot::woot:

Cheers.
Sounds nice mate !!!

Have a great weekend (y)

Where's Hissy the Cobra this week? Perfect theme for him!
I've been rather lax I'm afraid,
(Read up to my neck in work)
But I saw this the other day and couldn't resist
I'm in (y)
:D

Had a quick catch up, but only on Medical, and a few others.

Posted my Medical and getting ready for a trip to Spurn Point with Lynne @blondie606 on the 25th July.....anyone fancies joining us let me know (y)

Cheers.

Back