2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Have you still got a camera ;)

You going to the Mega Meet?

When is the mega meet?

I may come, it depends on the weather ( and if I can drag myself past Dunstable downs, I've got a bit of a paragliding itch going on)

greetings from an extremely hot Portugal ... just managed to find you on this clapped out old laptop .... will be on the lookout for the entertain related ... back in two weeks .... adios amigos. :beer:

Good to see a good bunch of people still in it - well done to all that are still here, not long until 1/2 way now... it only gets worse better from there :)

I'm away for work for a couple of days this week and next, so depending on how the evenings go, I will keep the sheet up to date for sure, and will either catch up with loads of comments OR stay behind... your guess is as good as mine :D

greetings from an extremely hot Portugal ... just managed to find you on this clapped out old laptop .... will be on the lookout for the entertain related ... back in two weeks .... adios amigos. :beer:

Have fun David :banana::beer::beer:

I'm off to Madrid on Thursday for a week :banana::banana::banana:

Hi all ....back from my hols which was a disaster, ended up in hospital but hey ho onward and upward, hopefully on the road to recovery. I'm loads behind but don't write me off DK I shall get back, it may take a couple of weeks yet, I may post a few shots to fit recent themes to keep up for for now even if they're just off the iPad. I'll take a look at the thread soon and look at everyone's wonderful shots :)

Struggling to get around to using the camera at the moment - too much going on :runaway:
I haven't got anything for Entertain but have an idea for Spiral but I'll need a bit of luck to pull it off...

Hi all ....back from my hols which was a disaster, ended up in hospital but hey ho onward and upward, hopefully on the road to recovery.

Hi Susie... Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you are up and at'em soon.

Regards the themes... Bend 'em to suit, and if you really can't, just play a joker. :)

I'm toying with the idea of joining in at week 27 - for half of a '52 IYSWIM.

Yeah yeah.... :naughty: ;)

Last edited:
I thought I'd add a little bit of self promotion :D Of late I for one have been struggling with the challenge, so in a bid to help myself and others I have updated my journey thread. Check in and share your story.

Fellow 52ers - share your story

(y)

And even if you don't feel like sharing, I can testify that it makes a damn good read.

:LOL:

Hmmmm - I think this is going to be a bit of a marmite one this week.

Silhouette ...belting theme :)

Just about to set off for a long weekend at Whitley Bay. I'm looking forward to some cracking sunrises and especially around Saint Mary's Lighthouse. I do hope that at 3 o'clock I can drag myself out of bed especially after quaffing Jack Daniels aplenty

Cheers everybody and have a great weekend see ya ✋

I'm quite behind at the moment and am going to France and Spain for the next two weeks so hopefully I will be able to catch up while I'm away as I shall be out and about with my camera. I shall keep the new themes uppermost in my head.

Hi all....been back in hospital here and I'm falling too far behind so I'm opting out. Thanks for all the encouragement that I've had along the way, I've always really appreciated it.....I love the challenge and will miss it. Good luck everyone :)

Really sorry to hear that Susie, hope you are feeling better soon :hug: good luck to you too :)

Awwwwwwe that's a shame Susie :(

Loving the theme... Mrs DK and I shot out straight after work yesterday and are trying the new tent out for the weekend, bit of a wet start but today is looking much better :)

Hoping for a nice sun tonight for the theme.... thinking cap on :thinking:

Good luck all :)

Back