2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Sometimes we submit a placeholder if we're unsure that we'll get the shot we want. I did that with our Live week this year:
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/th...ust-crowbarred-in.546625/page-11#post-6559170
and then added my more sought-after shot when I was able to take it:
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/th...ust-crowbarred-in.546625/page-11#post-6564664

I then went back into the main pictures thread and added the final shot in (so I effectively had two for that week). But you can do it any way you want, after all it's your ball!

Evening all (y) well I'm up-to-date with 'welcome aboard' and commented on the submissions so far, of which there are some strong submissions.

Good luck all and if you have any queries/questions please ask....and it does get easier :naughty:

Cheers.

Hello and welcome.

You can create a new topic/thread in the projects section of the ideas forum. Call it something like your name, 52 challenge and add the week that you are up to at the end.

So for me Dan Hardwick 52 Challenge - Week 0 Patterns.

The when you have your picture hosted in flicker or wherever you need to copy the BBCode link and paste it into your new post in your own thread.

You should then also put the image on the photos only thread and link back to your own post. Instructions for this are on the first post of that thread.

Dark Knight will add you to the spreadsheet list when he sees your images posted in the photos only thread.

Hope that answers your question.

I seem to have found my self stalking the folks who've signed up for 2015 and looking and drooling over their images. Having got my tail between my legs having attempted this in 2013 and failing miserably before January was out(n). Time to have another go and see if I can get to February this year. please add me to the spreadsheet> Cobra I could well join you in the hall of shame. Now off to set everything up. If memory serves me right I had problems with this last time. See you soon folks:confused:

Well, My practice shot is up and no hiccups in the process.

Happy New Year to all 52'ers and good luck with the challenge.
Hope there are not too many sore heads this fine new years day.

Darkness :bat:you diddled me out of a ✔️ As I posted two pictures for the warm up theme................... I am all now nicely up to date with things :). I am of to study for a bit, then it's of to bed as its back to work tomorrow :crying:

Just posted as well - hopefully set it up correctly as first time of attempting the 52 challenge.

Really... and there was me thinking I had done so well :D

Will add the others now guys :)

<EDIT> I see what has happened, I update the sheet from the 'Photo's only thread' and only one image was posted... Normally when I get around to commenting I ammend the sheet if more than one is in a thread - better keep on my toes at the moment :LOL:

Last edited:
By the way... it IS Friday today :woot:
PPPsssstttttt, it's 10:50 Sarah, don't tell us you have a life outside TP :p
Good luck for week 1 all (y)
Cheers.
oooo oooo ooooo Friday, where is she? huh? Huh? Huh?

I found Sarah, she's making tea in the staff room,
once that important job is done I'll point her to this thread (y)

@SarahLee your audience awaits you :D

Back