2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Got 3 more done, 8 to go to catch up! Will see what I can get today. I have a new camera to play with and not even taken the first picture yet! Holiday soon too, so hoping to get chance to be fully up to date soon.

I can't believe we are nearing the end, it's going stupidly fast....
I think you are worse than me this year Michael, yours is more of a big catch up every month than a weekly photo :LOL:

Struggling with this one as don't have an envious bone in my body. Going to have to think laterally o_O
How about Envy of people that are envious then :thinking:

Well the day is looking up, I have an idea AND I have managed to finally get a hotspot working from my tablet so able to use my laptop on the EE sim, not great but better than nothing, spreadsheet up to date :)

Now lets see how the 2.4 gig of data I have left lasts...

... or clothe pegs :woot:
That would be a shoe horn I'd like to see, and it'd probably rival most of my puny attempts ( at shoe horning) too :D

That would be a shoe horn I'd like to see, and it'd probably rival most of my puny attempts ( at shoe horning) too :D

puny* ... yeah ... I didn't want to say it.

*attempts at shoe horning

Last edited:
Good evening everybody, well it's Friday tomorrow and I would like nay, I demand an easier theme for this week.

All those who support me give me a 'ere, 'ere :)

Cheers.

'ere 'ere! - When will it be here?

I'm flying in Yorkshire this weekend so I hope it's do-able in the caravan!

Oh and BTW @Dark Knight
Smart arse! :D

( yes I've been looking at the spread sheet, from time to time Dean, your wittery hasn't gone un noticed :p )

Hello chaps

I want to start a thread entitled The odd & The abstract ... and I'd love to see pics and banter from you lot, you know who you are.

Not a personal project but a theme of sorts, do I post it in ...

Competitions, Community Challenges & Inspiration
Personal Projects & Themes

or somewhere else?

I'll start asap and post a link on here

see you ... (y)

Hmmm .. I don't know, I've been looking around the site like never before and I'm confused like never before ... photos for pleasure, whatever next. :thinking: I don't know what I want.

Going anywhere nice Andy ??

I'm off on business for 4 days, leaving at 3:00am in the morning and not back until Sunday night, and no camera with me either :crying:

I'll try and pop in on my phone, but if my last trip is anything to go by my IT department will mess up the roaming activation again :bang:

GOOD LUCK with the new theme all :wave:

Wednesday night is becoming my TP shoot night! - Oh well, I'm in on time for a day of rest tomorrow, perhaps I can catch up on some commenting, from what I've seen so far there's been some great shots this week, thank goodness for a theme that we can all work with eh?

Now, this week I need a good theme because I have a MODEL to shoot on Saturday morning - CHECK Me OUT :banana: - and I plan to get all Joe McNally on him, so if the theme doesn't suit a model shoot the Joker might come into play!

mind you, with Andy and Dean away, ANYTHING could happen :naughty:

I just popped in for a look.

It seems I'm going to be at a loose end for a couple of hours to wait around while my Wifey is at the hospital for a check up this afternoon and I'm not allowed to stay with her, NO Andy, I haven't been banned from the hospital! - yet :naughty:

Fingers crossed for a good one! ;)

There's an ornamental waterfall at a nearby shopping centre ... I might try my first long-exposure suave water shot ... or do I need a special filter for that? :thinking:

Back