2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Reverend? ... I'm thinking more chastised albino mad monk ... Dan Brown character creation. :shifty:

The sun is shining and all is well with the world - well, a bit of imagination doesn't hurt. Now what's next on the photographic agenda ???

Holy crap, just posted my religious and the next theme has arrived. I didn't realised it was Friday :beer:

Apologies for my one line comment this week :oops: :$

Cheers all.

Ok if you guys are saying holy crap then I'm buying a couple bottles of wine and sitting this one out. Only kidding, this isn't going to beat me, just scare me [emoji12]

Woo Hoo an early one! Thanks SarahLee.

♫ Fashion - Turn to the Left ♪ Fashion - Turn to the right ♫ oooooo - Fashion. ♫

Maybe I'll get my rocky horror outfit out (any excuse)

(not for the faint hearted)
RH.jpg

My god, I have been away too long. I have be busy with work and my promotion to a managing role.

Lots of catching up to do. My apologies for not getting involved to everyone who follows me.

Look forward to lots of reading and looking at what's been going on these last few weeks.

Well, I'm sitting here chilling with a cup of tea. Camped on the hill overlooking Chatsworth house, I had a lovely chilled flight this morning here in the valley - sadly non of the photos I took will go with the theme but I have plenty of time for that - Have a chilled out weekend folks, I know I will!

Brian that sounds extremely relaxing.
Off to Snowdonia next week .....hope to find something interesting to fit.

A breeze has come in and it's decidedly chilly here now! Still no suitable photograph though!

Where abouts in Snowdonia are you going?

Uummm Snowdonia fantastic.... spent a lotsa time up there I'm sure you'll find some great stuff up there Susie

I'm off to a wedding then shooting back to the millennium stadium to watch the ruggers, :) wife never been so could be interesting, it will no doubt be very chilly in that space as it normally is

Back