weekly Chenti - 2019 52 Week Challenge - W26 - Drink

Great image, lovely car and nice flowing lines

All very open, nice one. Well composed too

Well suited to black and white. A fab image, what more can I say...

Hi Chenti

New, feel sorry for you and your choice of book to learn from, but needs must I guess. I think its a good image, every thing looks crisp and there is a lot of detail and the tones work very well in B&W.

Clean, Nice fun image, very sharp, lots of details. A tighter crop may work.

Open, I did think of doing similar for my open, but I would not have had such a nice backdrop available. Nice car, nice image, again very sharp and good conversion to B&W

Pete

Open
It works well in black and white, a good composition, it's like the car is looking out across the vista.

Loving that, looks like a superb road, if a little narrow :)

Really good image for Distant. I do wonder if it might have worked even better without the van, but that is part of the story really. Nice one.

That's a great scene; I really like the composition and the leading line of the road taking the eye all the way to the top of the hill and then the very distant peaks. Good idea to include the car for foreground interest and B&W highlights the undulations of the road. One of my favourites of the week :clap:

Open - Great shot not sure I'd want to be driving around in that in the weather we have here at the moment
Distant - I like the PoV good to include the car in the foreground

Agree with the previous comments, spectacular image. Your eye is really drawn along the winding road until you get to the mountains in the distance. Awesome.

Like this, be interested to know what the mountain is in the back ground. I can see an island in the distance where I am and are waiting for clearer day to possibly re shoot my attempt.

Very good capture of the road it pulls the eyes to the horizon nicely like this photo and the campervan adds to the story.

Like this, be interested to know what the mountain is in the back ground. I can see an island in the distance where I am and are waiting for clearer day to possibly re shoot my attempt.
Thanks for your comments
This was taken on the Golden Road looking north. Isle of Harris. Stunning time driving around the island in my own. Well ..me with the camera and drone

A good start, lots of varied shots but I definitely like "distant" the most. The road is fascinating and there's just enough of the van to suggest we're going on a journey.

I'd considered a convertible for "open" but I don't have a convertible. One tip, if I may: if you turn the front wheels of a car for a photo, then almost without exception it looks better if they're turned so the face of the wheel is visible, rather than the tyre.

I'm late to the party but good luck with the next 48 weeks!

Cool image Chenti - works great for theme and love the winding road

Others have said it all. A great image. The road definitely takes you to the mountains.

very nice! I like the reflection and the pool of melting water, great shot

You've captured the detail well in the ice cube. Like the reflection and a nice hint of blue emphasising the coldness.

Back